• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Fortress 2

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
http://www.youtube.com/v/pPoKaoJu0m4

hilarious.
Very, and very old. Point is, never happened to me.
two words that change so much.
Your point? If I didn't include to me I'd be lying.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://www.youtube.com/v/pPoKaoJu0m4

hilarious.
Very, and very old. Point is, never happened to me.
two words that change so much.
Your point? If I didn't include to me I'd be lying.
look at what you posted before that.

lol.

i lol'd at this.

there's another video called sad but nom, nothing really good, but it's a nice concept i guess

http://www.youtube.com/v/QYUeuMlrhWo&NR=1

gat dammit fabio.

98.200.234.179 <-- is the new server. prophunt is working, but rtv and all the fancy stuff isn't. i'll get it to work soon, though.

going to try getting rcon to work so that modding is possible, and fix the download size problem, so that you won't have to use the first post here to download maps, they'll just auto-download.

http://gamingmasters.co.uk/prophunt/PHResourcePack.zip <-- click the link for a .zip download of all basic prophunt maps, and the few sounds you'll need. install them as said in the first post, just drop the .bsp in the maps folder of tf2, and as for sounds, drop the "prophunt" folder into sounds folder, which should be in the same folder (tf) as maps.

so it would be tf/sounds/prophunt/<filenamehere.mp3>

i might throw in a few extra maps, but there aren't more than 3 that aren't in the pack (so far)

I'll add all the maps that were on the server again, just a heads up. going to get rtv/nominate working first, though.

WELL TBT, IT'S TIME FOR SCIENCE.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
science1.png
</div>WHAT COULD IT BE?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
science2.png
</div>ANY GUESSES?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Could it be a Hustler's Hallmark?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Maybe it's a Trophy Belt.<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Hatless Scout perhaps?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Is it possible it's the Safe n' Sound?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Is the suspense killing you yet?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">How about now?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Here it is!<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">It's the.....<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
science3.png
</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

-Aaron said:
WELL TBT, IT'S TIME FOR SCIENCE.
science1.png
</div>WHAT COULD IT BE?
science2.png
</div>ANY GUESSES?
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Could it be a Hustler's Hallmark?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Maybe it's a Trophy Belt.<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Hatless Scout perhaps?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Is it possible it's the Safe n' Sound?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Is the suspense killing you yet?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">How about now?<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Here it is!<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">It's the.....<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
science3.png
</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>
Anyone else thinking it would have been bald?

OH GOD

so is the towering pillar one of the more common hats now? I thought it was awesome when i got mine, but within two days i was tired of it :/

grats though, instead of a hat for one class, you get a hat for all classes!

I'll take offers on my Whiskered Mentlegen for when trading comes out now.

*Crosses fingers/Doesn't expect much*

Back