• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

~Team Nook

SAMwich said:
sakura said:
Can I sign up 6PM GMT. 8D
Sure, I've added you.

We need at least 1 more person for 6PM GMT and 2 for 7PM GMT to make the Candy hunt work.

You get an achievement for taking part ;)
I might be able to come 6PM GMT. If I am correct, it will be 11AM Pacific time.

sakura said:
SAMwich said:
sakura said:
Can I bring some DLC to add to the prizes? 8D I have almost all of them. (Just a few missing. :L)
Do you have the Egg DLC? If you could bring that I'd be grateful. Any other DLC is fine too.
Are you talking about the TV? If so, unfortunately I don't. ): I only have most up to the Blossom Lamp. I can get the TV if my friend is on though.
Ok, any other DLC's are fine too and if you can get the TV, that'd be perfect ^-^

And ok Nook, I'll put you down! Thanks!

SAMwich said:
sakura said:
SAMwich said:
sakura said:
Can I bring some DLC to add to the prizes? 8D I have almost all of them. (Just a few missing. :L)
Do you have the Egg DLC? If you could bring that I'd be grateful. Any other DLC is fine too.
Are you talking about the TV? If so, unfortunately I don't. ): I only have most up to the Blossom Lamp. I can get the TV if my friend is on though.
Ok, any other DLC's are fine too and if you can get the TV, that'd be perfect ^-^

And ok Nook, I'll put you down! Thanks!
I'll get some eggs and candy also if your game isn't already set to Bunny Day.

It's been awhile I didn't get involved into load of funs recently, so I decided to send you a signup form.

Today is 4th April 2010, right? Because on your first post, it says 5th April 2010, which is actually tomorrow.

Based on my timezone, 1 PM (6 PM) would work fine for me to get in Easter Event (I posted it in 11:XX AM with my timezone, just in case).

Luvbun said:
Name:Kierra
AC Games Owned: WW, CF
WiFi?: Yes
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?:WiiSpeak
PM your form to Sam. :L

The first event is in 1 hour from now guys.
All slots for the 6pm event are full so if you want to join in put yourself down for the 7pm event.

Also, Nook, if you could bring some candy I'd be very grateful! ^-^

SAMwich said:
All slots for the 6pm event are full so if you want to join in put yourself down for the 7pm event.

I have a bunch at my Town Hall. I can bring too. >: D

My group flopped as I was not able to host events, So I'll join this one.

Name: Josh
AC Games Owned: AC:CF
WiFi?: Yup
Keyboard/WiiSpeak?: Keyboard

sakura said:
SAMwich said:

I have a bunch at my Town Hall. I can bring too. >: D
Thanks! I'll return the favour by giving you both special achievements for donating.

Oh yea I almost forgot. Right before the event, can someone come over my town to get the DLC in my mailbox?

TheBigJC7777777 said:
It's been awhile I didn't get involved into load of funs recently, so I decided to send you a signup form.

Today is 4th April 2010, right? Because on your first post, it says 5th April 2010, which is actually tomorrow.

Based on my timezone, 1 PM (6 PM) would work fine for me to get in Easter Event (I posted it in 11:XX AM with my timezone, just in case).
Ahh I never noticed! Thanks :p

SAMwich said:

Turns out I'm out of candy. I can dupe them, though. Is your game set to Bunny Day?

nook said:
SAMwich said:

Turns out I'm out of candy. I can dupe them, though. Is your game set to Bunny Day?
Yep. I don't Time Travel :p
I don't mind if you can't get candy, I have just enough probably.

SAMwich said:
nook said:
SAMwich said:

How much do you need? I have 2 pockets full of candy. :p

sakura said:
SAMwich said:
nook said:
SAMwich said:

Just 4 pieces will do.

The event will be to find hidden pieces of Candy all of the town with clues given. You will have 5 mins to find as many as you can and the person with the most will win :)

SAMwich said:
sakura said:
SAMwich said:
nook said:
SAMwich said:

Just 4 pieces will do.

The event will be to find hidden pieces of Candy all of the town with clues given. You will have 5 mins to find as many as you can and the person with the most will win :)
Yay a scavenger hunt! 8D

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Lets just hope I don't fail like I always do.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

sakura said:
SAMwich said:
sakura said:
SAMwich said:
nook said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Just 4 pieces will do.

Yay a scavenger hunt! 8D

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>Lets just hope I don't fail like I always do.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
Ahah, If there's any left over Candy I will do a mystery dig where loads of junk will be buried and you get 30 seconds to find as many candies as you can :p

SAMwich said:
sakura said:
SAMwich said:
nook said:
SAMwich said:

Just 4 pieces will do.

What about Bunny suits?

Back