• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys windows 10 will arrive today! :D

Windows 10 arrived like more than 2 months ago ;u; I got it day zero xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was gonna download Windows 10, but I was skeptical.

what makes you skeptical about it ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

Morning guysss <3 I probably won't be on and won't be able to update the quest rosters until late saturday night due to work! ; v ;

I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend!! (≧∇≦)b

Aww you'll be missed ;u; have fun at work! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I asked a few friends who downloaded it and what they thought of it. I don't remember specifically what their issues were, but they had to sort out some of their files and such because Windows 10 messed around with those or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope, I had to pay for it since I have vista.

True :)
Unfortunately, my family is backing up about 11k songs and my computer won't be usable for hoursss

You don't really have to do it xD when you do a clean installation, windows automatically transfers your data in a separate folder with the name windows.old. And when you do an upgrade, nothing gets changed c:

Last edited:
Yay I have a new avi + siggy c:

Does anyone like it?

I always was fond of shinx when it became my main pokemon in Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of Skys :p

Morning guysss <3 I probably won't be on and won't be able to update the quest rosters until late saturday night due to work! ; v ;

I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend!! (≧∇≦)b

Good morning!

Hope you have a great weekend too ;)

Good morning!
That pumpkin slowly rising to the right of the tree at the top.... xD Why does it make me think of the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown?

It does kind of remind me of that Charlie Brown movie xD

While we're on the topic of Charlie Brown, is anyone planning to see the Peanuts movie?

Last edited:
Good morning!
That pumpkin slowly rising to the right of the tree at the top.... xD Why does it make me think of the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown?

Oh wow, I didn't even notice until you pointed it out! xD

While we're on the topic of Charlie Brown, is anyone planning to see the Peanuts movie?

XD That's the first thing that popped in my head when I seen it.

And when it comes to disk I'll more than likely see it :3 I usually don't watch movies in theater, instead I use Netflix

Nope. It just seems rather boring to me.. and also, why are you using orange text..? :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back