• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we get it though? I thought we had 11k in the donation pool.

I used to be TheAhPoCawdOh btw, say goodbye to that username lol

I did give Miharu 30,000 bells to purchase the group. Have fun with the new group function guys.

Thank you WonderK, you`re so nice:)

I missed the restock, but I?m happy we can be a "real" group now c:
And the new cake is very cute<3

ALRIGHT GUYS!~ I have made the group!!! Right now it's still in construction, BUT I have made a Chatting Thread!! If you'll like an invite now, I'll send you an invite to the group! But PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW THREADS OR POST IN ANY OTHER THREAD THAT'S NOT THE CHATTING THREAD! XD I'm currently organizing the threads to make it easier for us! <:

Also just so you know, once I'm done organizing our new group, I WILL be back reading all the comments I have missed! Please do not worry about your Quest Rosters! I know some of you have finished some quests, but I won't be updating the list or back reading until I finish updating our new group! <3 Thanks for understanding! :D

Last edited:
ALRIGHT GUYS!~ I have made the group!!! Right now it's still in construction, BUT I have made a Chatting Thread!! If you'll like an invite now, I'll send you an invite to the group! But PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY NEW THREADS! XD I'm currently organizing the threads to make it easier for us! <:

Also just so you know, once I'm done organizing our new group, I WILL be back reading all the comments I have missed! Please do not worry about your Quest Rosters! I know some of you have finished some quests, but I won't be updating the list or back reading until I finish updating our new group! <3 Thanks for understanding! :D

c-can i be invited?? Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back