• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Rocket

I would like to say we want some competition, so if anyone wants to transfer to galactic tell me so I can remove you from the list.....

Triforce3force said:
C'mon people. In Team Galactic, you get to remake the world and rule over it like a god, dealing justice!
D= Yeah, that's definetaly not ripping off of Death Note... </sarcasm>

Ninty needs new ideas for evil peoples.

We do need competition though...anyway don't forget that if you want to be a commander to submit a resume to me, if you don't get one in a day or two from now I don't think I will be accepting beyond then.

Sporge27 said:
We do need competition though...anyway don't forget that if you want to be a commander to submit a resume to me, if you don't get one in a day or two from now I don't think I will be accepting beyond then.
Are you going to be one of the commanders?

YogurtBandit said:
Sporge27 said:
Are you going to be one of the commanders?
I'm above the commanders! <_<

The commanders report to me, and in turn run there own section which size will not be very big right now but we could get bigger.

Actually I think I will suspend memberships for now.

We have two teams of 4 and galactic needs members

Ok there are still some people who haven't given me pmw for the password, of those people if any want to transfer to galactic feel free to, I think about one more transfer would be fine, but other than that get me a PM.....

I don't mean to pressure you into it but it would help competition!

El cancel. we now accept new members again as another has joined galactic and I feel at least more equal now.

So open to all again, and hopefully things keep on moving, still waiting for some to get into the secret board though....

New mission 'Genetics up'

It will entail experimentation by creating new pokemon using the dna of others, this can be achieved through creating using paint and or other programs on your computer, as well as breeding in game to get pokemon with rare moves!

I'll join.
Name- DarkEagle
Type Speciality- Fire/Dark
Current Pokemon team- Charizard, Mightyena, Tyranitar, Houndoom, Rapidash and Arcanine.
Additional Pokemon- Umbreon, Flareon and Arbok.
(I don't have Diamond/Pearl yet, so I've put my Fire Red squad)

Name: John
Specialty: Dragon/Fire
Team: Infernape, Charizard, Salamence, Dragonite, Garchomp, & Gyarados
Additional Pokemon: Latios & Latias, Ryaquaza, Dialga Palkia & Giratina
I don't like to use legendaries in my actual team I may add the moves of my pokemon later.

JJH0369

How many members does Galactic have?

(Sporge, if they don't have too many we may want to cut off sign ups for Team Rocket...)

Gengar said:
How many members does Galactic have?

(Sporge, if they don't have too many we may want to cut off sign ups for Team Rocket...)
I think its an Equal number since Super Naruto isnt showing his face around.

They have a decent amount of members soo I don't care really any more

:p

He's in!

and I will be announcing commanders soon(saturdayish) please get your apps in if not done yet.

Wouldn't we want to have more members than them? Ya know, to be able to crush them easily? Just wondering.

Also, I'm creating some new Pokemon, including an evil killing machine, born with a kind heart but twisted by evil, and a Pokemon that can create an atomic explosion (and survive) at will.

JJH0369

Back