• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Tech's Junk Pile! (FT: DIYs/Resources/Unorderables)

Hello!

Name - G-Brass
Island - CHUD Heap
Order - Wasp Model, Angled Signpost DIY, Iron Armor DIY, Ruins Wall
Total - 29 TBT

Gonna just go ahead and open this again, for about hour before I go to sleep.

Hello! I'd be interested in a Gong DIY, Leaf Mask DIY, and a Mom's Plushie if you still have them! If I read everything correctly, that's 11TBT? Thank you!

Hello! I'd be interested in a Gong DIY, Leaf Mask DIY, and a Mom's Plushie if you still have them! If I read everything correctly, that's 11TBT? Thank you!
Sorry for the wait, should still have all of them! Will pm you once i've found everything, still gotta start up my switch.

Sorry for the wait, should still have all of them! Will pm you once i've found everything, still gotta start up my switch.
No worries, take all the time you need! I appreciate this :)

hello, could i get the scarecrow,pond stone, and magazine rack diys along with the moms pen stand and the mush table?

Back