• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Teh jacked up Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabby said:
coffeebean! said:
Gabby said:
Mummy, Muh Pit killed the babysitter AND took a cookie from the cookie jar.

I thought you should know...
O:

YOU DARE TAKE COOKIES FROM MUMMY'S JAR?!

......okay...okay. You know what kind of punishments I give.
I'll have to buy you a new snorkel though.....>:D

Pah! Who cares about the babysitter. She was charging more than Brewster does for his coffee an hour.

By the way Gabby, you get a sticker. And Muh Pit leave Gabby alone or I'll amputate you.
Yaaaaay!

I get a sticker!
*steals sticker and sues it to cover one of his spots*

Muh Pit said:
Gabby said:
coffeebean! said:
Gabby said:

O:

Pah! Who cares about the babysitter. She was charging more than Brewster does for his coffee an hour.

By the way Gabby, you get a sticker. And Muh Pit leave Gabby alone or I'll amputate you.
Yaaaaay!

I get a sticker!
I still wonder how it's possible that you're still alive after everything I've done to you.

coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
Gabby said:
coffeebean! said:
Gabby said:

O:

Yaaaaay!

I get a sticker!
I still wonder how it's possible that you're still alive after everything I've done to you.
BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSides are immortal.

Gah. I gotta suffer eternity with Gabbeh DX

Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
Gabby said:
coffeebean! said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Yaaaaay!

I get a sticker!
BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSides are immortal.

Been thinking of disowning you. :veryhappy:

coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
Gabby said:

You cannot leave your BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSide.

Otherwise I'd have left by now.

Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:

You cannot leave your BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSide.

Actually I can. =/

coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:

Actually I can. =/
You cannot. By giving birth to a BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSide, you sign an invisible contract saying you won't disown it otherwise it shall take over the world and you cannot stop it, you are supposed to prevent this from happening. But knowing you, you'll take advantage of this and disown me and Gabbeh. xP

Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:

Actually I can. =/
You cannot. By giving birth to a BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSide, you sign an invisible contract saying you won't disown it otherwise it shall take over the world and you cannot stop it, you are supposed to prevent this from happening. But knowing you, you'll take advantage of this and disown me and Gabbeh. xP
I didn't sign anything. And sure you might be starting off good at taking over the world [my genes] but once Bacon's genes kick in, you will fail and die.

And I'm keeping Gabby.

coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:

Actually I can. =/
I didn't sign anything. And sure you might be starting off good at taking over the world [my genes] but once Bacon's genes kick in, you will fail and die.

And I'm keeping Gabby.

Remember?

Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
Actually I can. =/

And I'm keeping Gabby.

Remember?
Not when they're disowned.

coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:

And I'm keeping Gabby.

Remember?
Nope. Besides, I'm special. I grow from my own ashes.

Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:

And I'm keeping Gabby.

Remember?
Not unless I get rid of the ashes before you grow back.

coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep[my genes] but once Bacon's genes kick in, you will fail and die.

And I'm keeping Gabby.

Remember?
I'll still grow back.

coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
I'll still grow back.
If the ashes don't exist that's not possible.
BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSides are not possible.

Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
coffeebean! said:
Muh Pit said:
I'll still grow back.
If the ashes don't exist that's not possible.
BaconBeanStrangeGirlLesbiansThingWithAppleSauceAndAChoolatePudOnTehSides are not possible.
Then you aren't one.
So therefore you aren't immortal.

>:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back