• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Teh jacked up Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol fine fabio is mine u can have lewis
fabio is cuter than lewis anyways<3 lawl

cryindarkness said:
lol fine fabio is mine u can have lewis
fabio is cuter than lewis anyways<3 lawl
So? I may be a ho but Lewis won't cheat on me like Fabio will on you. x]
And I'll tell him you said that. ;D

So now I have a dead son, a son dating is sister along with half the rest of his family and his mom might even take a pass at him...and my husband is still the reason for the AIDS.

mirandi said:
So now I have a dead son, a son dating is sister along with half the rest of his family and his mom might even take a pass at him...and my husband is still the reason for the AIDS.
But I am the cure.

mirandi said:
Crap im dead xD

lmao lewis is the hottest guy on jw
and idc he was cheating on me anyways
;D

Hub12 said:
mirandi said:
Crap im dead xD
Mah bad :veryhappy:

Master Crash said:
Hub12 said:
mirandi said:
Crap im dead xD
Mah bad :veryhappy:
Fack you. But you still didnt say WHERE i was shot

Fabioisonfire said:
mirandi said:
But I am the cure.
That makes it all better then =]

Fabioisonfire said:
mirandi said:
But I am the cure.
So no more aids...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back