• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Teh jacked up Family

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you NOT in coffehs family LEAVE

only coffeh and cry can decide whos in and whos not NO ONE ELSE [unless she says so]

By the power nvested in me, by the Pennsylvanian church and by the Holy father, I hereby dub this thread:

WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!

I find it odd that my brother is my dad...=/ but I guess that's normal in this family. And awww I'm the mom of Hub and Mishie!

I'm technically a mouse, because I'm related to Mickey in a messed up sort of way.

Toon][quote="cryindarkness said:
Furry Sparks said:
I'm not sure I want to be the pet...

But I guess I don't have a choice.
You have to be! Your the only normal one! <3
I'M NORMAL except I wanna marry Hub BUT OTHER THAN THAT I'M NORMAL![/quote]No marrying my son.

[quote="Toon]By the power nvested n me, by the Pennsylvanian church and by the Holy father, I hereby dub this thread:

WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!![/quote]shutup and GTFO
3rd time im saying this

<big><big>Guys stop making your own families here, make your OWN thread then. This is our family :) </big></big>

I edited how Cry found Garrett x]

Cry calmness!

We can do something in a way so that they can run to be a jacked up family member, but they can't be a nub and I must approve them to be worthy. Which might be difficult since I'm really hard on that xP

kilt.gif
i'll be back in 4hours

AverageSean said:
I'm technically a mouse, because I'm related to Mickey in a messed up sort of way.
no ur not. We decide whos in and not. So stop it.

cryindarkness said:
[quote="Toon]By the power nvested n me, by the Pennsylvanian church and by the Holy father, I hereby dub this thread:

WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!
shutup and GTFO
3rd time im saying this

<big><big>Guys stop making your own families here, make your OWN thread then. This is our family :) </big></big>[/quote]1- Not making my own family. <_<

2- No. I can post and LOL at this messed up relationship-fest all I want.

Unless Coffeh says GTFAOT NAO!

Then I leave.

WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!
shutup and GTFO
3rd time im saying this

<big><big>Guys stop making your own families here, make your OWN thread then. This is our family :) </big></big>[/quote]1- Not making my own family. <_<

2- No. I can post and LOL at this messed up relationship-fest all I want.[/quote]Stop please. i'll give you 300k

WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!
shutup and GTFO
3rd time im saying this

Then I leave.[/quote]-.- dude srusly GTFO NOA.
me and jenn made this TOGETHER. so OUT

cryindarkness said:

WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!
shutup and GTFO
3rd time im saying this

<big><big>Guys stop making your own families here, make your OWN thread then. This is our family :) </big></big>
1- Not making my own family. <_<

Then I leave.[/quote]-.- dude srusly GTFO NOA.[/quote]What did I do? o_O

Besides the whole, "WINNN," thing to get your attention before this became an argument about families.

Furry Sparks said:
coffeebean! said:
Furry Sparks said:
I'm not sure I want to be the pet...

But I guess I don't have a choice.
You agreed 2-3 months ago. x]

And yes, you are the furry pet.
I'm not sure I remember that...
It was on the IRC.....I believe Odd was there and we were talking about him being the maid or butler.

WIIIIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!
shutup and GTFO
3rd time im saying this

1- Not making my own family. <_<

Then I leave.[/quote]-.- dude srusly GTFO NOA.[/quote]What did I do? o_O

Besides the whole, "WINNN," thing to get your attention before this became an argument about families.[/quote]"I'M NORMAL except I wanna marry Hub BUT OTHER THAN THAT I'M NORMAL! "
we will let you know, stop posting stuff about your in the family.

coffeebean! said:
I edited how Cry found Garrett x]

Cry calmness!

We can do something in a way so that they can run to be a jacked up family member, but they can't be a nub and I must approve them to be worthy. Which might be difficult since I'm really hard on that xP
^^^

BTW Toonlink don't even run xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back