• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tell here the worst things that happened to you on Club Tortimer

Norwway

Brazillian girl that loves Norway very much.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
The point of the thread is on its title.

Well, i really don't have a story to tell about bad things that happened to me on CT as i only got there to get the striped wetsuit and there was only me in the island i got it.

Sorry for my bad english. And now, tell me the worst thing that happened to you on CT. I wanna read it.

Oh boy... I've seen a lot of bad things.
-People who bully others
-People who beg for bells/items
-People who are just rude for no reason
-Hackers who trap you.
-Hackers who make it look like everyone just went to your town (You may also lose your inventory if you don't get out of there fast)
-Hackers who crash the game (You get taken to the home screen with an error message)
-Hackers with inappropriate images on their TPC card

Ooh boy, I wish I had forgotten the bad experiences, but they're still lingering somewhere in my head. One time, someone had an inappropriate picture in their TPC while a timer was constantly restarting in the background. I had to switch off my wifi to get out of there to ensure my save won't get corrupted.

The second bad experience I've had was someone begging for bells. I just ignored them as they kept spamming the same message. Eventually, they snapped and started throwing insults at me, hoping I would get ***** and something like that. It sent a chill down my spine, but there are people who really do be like that sometimes.

Oh boy... I've seen a lot of bad things.
-People who bully others
-People who beg for bells/items
-People who are just rude for no reason
-Hackers who trap you.
-Hackers who make it look like everyone just went to your town (You may also lose your inventory if you don't get out of there fast)
-Hackers who crash the game (You get taken to the home screen with an error message)
-Hackers with inappropriate images on their TPC card

The innapropiate TPC thing just reminds me of a girl who trapped everyone in the island with rafflesias and had a image of Josef Stalin on her TPC picture with some weird russian words on it. Lol

I also remember that time when i was with 2 girls in the island, playing and hanging out, then a crazy spanish guy arrived and begged for bells. We refused to give him bells, he said "VIVA LA SPANA" and he switched off his wi-fi.

I think I’ve only had a few bad experiences. I had a player ask me if I was fat before going on a tour together. Another time a player was intentionally running into others to prevent anyone from catching bugs and kept saying “free bugs.”

Story time! Before the new update, someone purposely blocked me from leaving the island in an attempt to force me to giving them my bells. I think that they booked an island tour and prevented me from leaving. I knew I could always switch off my wifi, but needless to say I was entertained with them thinking that I was going to comply with them before I promptly turned off my wifi and was back in my town unscathed. With the new update, I think Nintendo knew that this was a problem and added an icon to leave the island without having to talk to Leilani.

Ahh this one’s funny. I was with a girl in the online island when a hacker came. He didn’t really talked until he teleported us to the ocean and trapped us with rocks. Then he started dropping millions of bells. TORTURE.

Then when I got out (don’t ask me how) and started picking them up, another girl came to the island and thought it was so cool to be trapped in the water that she walked towards the rocks and also got trapped. She got scared and cut the wireless button off. I had millions of bells in my pockets GIRL.

I was on CT and someone dug the entire island with holes so it was basically unplayable.
Not me but another time my brother got scammed by this one guy that wanted his crown in exchange for bells (he didn't give my brother any bells and got off the island.)

Met a hacker that turned his character into looking like a vector and started moving all over my screen defying the games physics. It honestly scared me so much that i closed the game right away and it made me fear that my save got affected by that or something. I even began thinking of not going back there again because of this.

I had derogatory slurs thrown at me for no reason. I've had people prevent me from interacting with the desk person so I could leave. I suspect that this is the reason it didn't return in New Horizons.

Since I hadn't played in a long time, my hair was unkempt. That day I visited several islands through internet to find the mermaid furniture I was missing and I met nice people, but also some who avoided me or bothered me. Then I understood why they did it when someone yelled at me: "hacker" and he started chasing me with the insect net HAHAHA Did they think I was traveling in time for hair unkempt perhaps? But then, even if I did, what the hell did they care? LOL

Back