Tell me your unexpected fave!

Liefyboy

Bells
Basically what the title says! I wanna know your unexpected favorites be it a design you thought you’d hate, or maybe a personality you don’t usually like.

For me it’s Egbert! I got him for his worried tired expression for my murder mystery island and I adore him. He’s actually so sweet!

It’s Leonardo for me. I mostly stick to dog and wolf villagers, but I came across Leonardo and couldn’t help but love him.

1718804038932.png

Bea my sweet girl ;w; I came across her in ACPC and I was immediately drawn to her!! I've never seen her before in previous games but I'm glad I met her eventually <3 She was on my first island and I said I wouldn't get any repeats for my second island but she appeared on a mystery tour and rarghhh I couldn't resist her 😭 shes so forgotten in the dog category!! please give her some love!!

I got a bunch!

First is Raymond, surprisingly enough. He was popular back then but I didn't think of him too much and wasn't interested in having him on my island. Then I developed a crush on this fella my friend made and I found that Raymond looks somewhat similar to them! Now he won't be moving out any time soon. :)

For reference, here is Raymond and the "fella", Char, together! @/ZeldaCrossing64 made Char BTW.
Raymond_NH.png
screenshot-2024-04-27-2-56-19-pm-png.558248

Some of my island residents are also unexpected faves of mine, like Reneigh, Twiggy, Broffina, and Elvis. I wanted to kick them out in favor of my dreamies, but time passed and now I'm really hesitant to do that.
Reneigh%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Twiggy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Broffina%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Elvis%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

Hazel, my favorite squirrel villager, is last! She was living in my NL town before my N2DS got donated and now I miss her. :(
Hazel%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

It’s Leonardo for me. I mostly stick to dog and wolf villagers, but I came across Leonardo and couldn’t help but love him.
Leonardo is one of the few tigers I really like outside of Rolf. I love his cute little face 😭
View attachment 569937

Bea my sweet girl ;w; I came across her in ACPC and I was immediately drawn to her!! I've never seen her before in previous games but I'm glad I met her eventually <3 She was on my first island and I said I wouldn't get any repeats for my second island but she appeared on a mystery tour and rarghhh I couldn't resist her 😭 shes so forgotten in the dog category!! please give her some love!!
I dont think I’ve seen Bea before! She’s adorable omg. Also I felt that on no dupes on multiple islands, thought for me its Tabby. Shes my all time fave, so I need her! I think I may put Bea on my second island. I usually prefer the goofier or more natural looking designs for villagers!
I got a bunch!

First is Raymond, surprisingly enough. He was popular back then but I didn't think of him too much and wasn't interested in having him on my island. Then I developed a crush on this fella my friend made and I found that Raymond looks somewhat similar to them! Now he won't be moving out any time soon. :)

For reference, here is Raymond and the "fella", Char, together! @/ZeldaCrossing64 made Char BTW.
Raymond_NH.png
screenshot-2024-04-27-2-56-19-pm-png.558248

Some of my island residents are also unexpected faves of mine, like Reneigh, Twiggy, Broffina, and Elvis. I wanted to kick them out in favor of my dreamies, but time passed and now I'm really hesitant to do that.
Reneigh%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Twiggy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Broffina%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Elvis%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

Hazel, my favorite squirrel villager, is last! She was living in my NL town before my N2DS got donated and now I miss her. :(
Hazel%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
I love all these guys! I genuinely didn’t expect to get attached to Broffina and Hazel in new leaf, I actually recently reset my 2nd island and just got Hazel, it’s nice to see her get attention.

for me it would be sparro! i found it unexpected because he was a starter and normally i'd be in a rush to replace them but something about him really grew on me the more i spent time with him 🥺🥺
i'm aware he's a jock but he really isn't that annoying about it 😭😭 plus look at how cute he is!!! he is baby
1718823755857.png

I'd say Jacques because he's pretty funny villager. He looked like one of those "hipster" types but his design is pretty cool as time went on. (Still wish they kept his red flannel shirt or give him a different colored variation of his default outfit in ACNH)

Had him back in the New Leaf days and grew attached to him back then.

I might or might not bring him to the second island as the defacto smug villager.

Jacques's_Poster_NH_Texture.png

Same goes for Henry. I thought his overall design wasn't too special back then but he grew into 'dream villager' status after seeing him in HHP. He's just so cute.

In fact, he became one of my dream villagers for my other island.

Henry's_Poster_NH_Texture.png

Back