• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

🎃 temp. halloween icons shop (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'd love to order again if possible. :)

character refs (pictures preferred):
costume(s) wanted: Pumpkin
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): up to you
circle background color: is it possible to do a color similar to the night sky with some stars? If not anything else will do.
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): none
number of icon(s) wanted: 1
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 200

Hi! I'd love to order again if possible. :)

character refs (pictures preferred):
costume(s) wanted: Pumpkin
costume colors (if you can, specify each part - if you don't, i can choose for you): up to you
circle background color: is it possible to do a color similar to the night sky with some stars? If not anything else will do.
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): none
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 200
hi again! yes of course, i can do that for you ^^ like last time you can send the tbt when you're ready and i'm adding you to a slot now!

How did I not see these sooner?! I definitely need one. I would like to have a cat added because in September we started fostering a kitty. Can I include a ref of our kitty... foster kitty (I have to keep reminding myself she's a foster) so the kitty can look like Mama? It doesn't have to be an exact match as I know that would be too hard. I'd be happy to pay extra on top of the 50 TBT add on. If the cat can't look like Mama then I'd like a black cat, please. I'll leave the form below because I'm ordering for sure. Thanks so much!

character refs (pictures preferred): Resident Rep Brody Refs & Mama (kitty) Ref, just in case
costume(s) wanted: Witch, please.
costume colors: I like the striped mage's hats in ACNH. Could I have a hat like that but in Muffy's black & purple colors, please?
circle background color: Whatever you think looks best
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): A kitty, please! I'd also like the blush removed, please.
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 250 TBT (200 Base & 50 TBT for kitty)

How did I not see these sooner?! I definitely need one. I would like to have a cat added because in September we started fostering a kitty. Can I include a ref of our kitty... foster kitty (I have to keep reminding myself she's a foster) so the kitty can look like Mama? It doesn't have to be an exact match as I know that would be too hard. I'd be happy to pay extra on top of the 50 TBT add on. If the cat can't look like Mama then I'd like a black cat, please. I'll leave the form below because I'm ordering for sure. Thanks so much!

character refs (pictures preferred): Resident Rep Brody Refs & Mama (kitty) Ref, just in case
costume(s) wanted: Witch, please.
costume colors: I like the striped mage's hats in ACNH. Could I have a hat like that but in Muffy's black & purple colors, please?
circle background color: Whatever you think looks best
extras (details, slight changes to base, etc): A kitty, please! I'd also like the blush removed, please.
payment (rlc or tbt, final price): 250 TBT (200 Base & 50 TBT for kitty)
hi! this is such a cute order, i'd love to draw the icon with the kitty (she's adorable ♥)
since it's a whole new part to add to the bases, i'd have to ask for 100 extra instead of just 50, if that's okay? or if you'd rather just have your island rep for 200, i can do that too :) either way, i'll add you to a slot now, and you can send either 200 or 300 when you're ready!

edit: i just realized i might have misunderstood! would you like the cat to be added to one witch icon, or have one witch costume + one cat costume in the colors of your cat?

Last edited:
hi! this is such a cute order, i'd love to draw the icon with the kitty (she's adorable ♥)
since it's a whole new part to add to the bases, i'd have to ask for 100 extra instead of just 50, if that's okay? or if you'd rather just have your island rep for 200, i can do that too :) either way, i'll add you to a slot now, and you can send either 200 or 300 when you're ready!

edit: i just realized i might have misunderstood! would you like the cat to be added to one witch icon, or have one witch costume + one cat costume in the colors of your cat?
Thank you so much for taking my order for kitty & I! 300 TBT sounds great. I'll send it as soon as I'm done replying. I'm so sorry if I made my request confusing. I'd like one Witch costume icon with my kitty in the icon with my resident rep. I hope that's clearer. Thank you again!

Thank you so much for taking my order for kitty & I! 300 TBT sounds great. I'll send it as soon as I'm done replying. I'm so sorry if I made my request confusing. I'd like one Witch costume icon with my kitty in the icon with my resident rep. I hope that's clearer. Thank you again!
that’s no problem at all, i thought that was it but wanted to be absolutely sure ^^ thank you so much for the tbt, i’ll have your icon ready very soon so you can enjoy it before halloween!

that’s no problem at all, i thought that was it but wanted to be absolutely sure ^^ thank you so much for the tbt, i’ll have your icon ready very soon so you can enjoy it before halloween!
Again I'm sorry my order was a bit confusing. Thank you for double checking with me. Thank you for accepting my order! Please feel free to take your time. This piece will be special to me whenever it's ready. Thanks!

i hope everyone had a fun halloween! ♥
i'm now closing this shop, i might make new bases for christmas 👀 thank you to everyone who ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back