[OPEN] GIFs for TBT/RLC/COLLECTIBLES

phew- sorry for being so slow! gaming...
for @xlisapisa
xlisapisa_20.gif

also- if anyone wants a background color, lemme know!
and if you want the clothes color to be more in themed with the team color! (i.e. xara's hoodie would be blue instead of multicolored majority pink)
@Xara @jiny @/xlisapisa (gonna work on it next but also @Suguri !)

and if you want the clothes color to be more in themed with the team color! (i.e. xara's hoodie would be blue instead of multicolored majority pink)
i’m very happy with mine the way it is, no changes needed !! i appreciate you offering though, and for making these adorable animations for us despite being busy with the event and other art and real life obligations! you’re the real mvp 💙

Is this still open? :0
I'd love to get one too! ;w;
Maybe two.... if possible.. I have 2 collectibles I can offer ^^

Your name: Mimi Cheems
Payment: Popsicle + Angel Wings Potion (OR I can offer a Ghostly Preserves, whichever 2 of the 3, or 1 of the 3 if I'm only allowed to order 1!).. or all 3? .-. It's up to you, really!
Lightstick color: Blue for Inosuke, Pink for Mimi Cheems (my persona). When I get assigned a team I may edit this and pick a color based off whatever team I'm assigned!
VISUAL references: Mimi refs and Inosuke Hashibira (without his boar mask)
y64ie2twinm81.jpg

main-qimg-3cf9483ffa00f6aa93c7765bf34e4aa5-lq.jpg

dgd5140-6da98661-937f-4af0-b85a-9fe9705cf517.jpg

Is this still open? :0
I'd love to get one too! ;w;
Maybe two.... if possible.. I have 2 collectibles I can offer ^^

Your name: Mimi Cheems
Payment: Popsicle + Angel Wings Potion (OR I can offer a Ghostly Preserves, whichever 2 of the 3, or 1 of the 3 if I'm only allowed to order 1!).. or all 3? .-. It's up to you, really!
Lightstick color: Blue for Inosuke, Pink for Mimi Cheems (my persona). When I get assigned a team I may edit this and pick a color based off whatever team I'm assigned!
VISUAL references: Mimi refs and Inosuke Hashibira (without his boar mask)
hi mimi! i can def do two for you o/ for the tbtwc team color one though, no worries about offering another collectible
in the spirit of the event, i will do that one for free !
as for payment, i'd def love a ghostly preserves!!! and the other can be whichever one you want to give me hehe

hi mimi! i can def do two for you o/ for the tbtwc team color one though, no worries about offering another collectible
in the spirit of the event, i will do that one for free !
as for payment, i'd def love a ghostly preserves!!! and the other can be whichever one you want to give me hehe
Oki! I'll send both over now c:

phew- sorry for being so slow! gaming...
for @xlisapisa
View attachment 563445
also- if anyone wants a background color, lemme know!
ahh thank you so much box! no changes, she’s perfect!!

i’m very happy with mine the way it is, no changes needed !! i appreciate you offering though, and for making these adorable animations for us despite being busy with the event and other art and real life obligations! you’re the real mvp 💙

ahh thank you so much box! no changes, she’s perfect!!
oh bah! i'm glad!
but do let me know if you change your mind- it really is just adding a solid behind the animation so it's not a big deal or anything! ^_^ i can do it in like t-30 seconds if i didn't have to wait for the rendering time (which is like. 2-5 minutes)

oh bah! i'm glad!
but do let me know if you change your mind- it really is just adding a solid behind the animation so it's not a big deal or anything! ^_^ i can do it in like t-30 seconds if i didn't have to wait for the rendering time (which is like. 2-5 minutes)
thank you so much for the offer Mr box! If it really doesn’t take that long and you do have some free time on your hands I wouldn’t mind seeing what it would look like? Our team color hex code is #F64A8A , of course if you are busy don’t worry about it at all, like I said she is perfect already!!!

Hi MrBox! I love these! Are there still some spots available? If so, I'd love to make a request :)

Your name: Nougat
Payment:
391.jpg

Lightstick color:
pink in shade #F64A8A
VISUAL references:
Here's my reference for my outfit, hope this is fine? The band-aid is really not necessary if it doesn't incorporate easily into this type of design. And could the outfit include a Princess Peach crown, or references to it (like the gems) in the bow, if possible? References for the crown here. And if that's okay I'd love longer hair than in my reference. I love the long wavy hair on this gif, would that be fine with the frings/bangs from my reference? And may I add a light pink background colour that contrasts well with the pink lightsticks? Thank you so much!

Your name: skarmoury
Payment:
1716656186287.png
1716656202485.png
1716656224880.png
1716656243674.png

Lightstick color: light pink & light blue!! can be the same as the ref's pink and blue colors c:
VISUAL references:

1716656399226.png

would it be possible to get two lightstick gifs, one with the short hair (+ wings) and one with the long hair (no wings)? :0 everything else can literally be the same hehe
no worries if 1 can only request 1 though!! i'd prefer the left OC for reference in that case :D

Hi MrBox! I love these! Are there still some spots available? If so, I'd love to make a request :)

Your name: Nougat
Payment:
391.jpg

Lightstick color:
pink in shade #F64A8A
VISUAL references:
Here's my reference for my outfit, hope this is fine? The band-aid is really not necessary if it doesn't incorporate easily into this type of design. And could the outfit include a Princess Peach crown, or references to it (like the gems) in the bow, if possible? References for the crown here. And if that's okay I'd love longer hair than in my reference. I love the long wavy hair on this gif, would that be fine with the frings/bangs from my reference? And may I add a light pink background colour that contrasts well with the pink lightsticks? Thank you so much!
oh yes! i can do that :^D
i'll add you to the queue!
Your name: skarmoury
Payment: View attachment 564162View attachment 564164View attachment 564166View attachment 564167
Lightstick color: light pink & light blue!! can be the same as the ref's pink and blue colors c:
VISUAL references:

would it be possible to get two lightstick gifs, one with the short hair (+ wings) and one with the long hair (no wings)? :0 everything else can literally be the same hehe
no worries if 1 can only request 1 though!! i'd prefer the left OC for reference in that case :D
yeah! i can do that for you!
also for payment, i've been getting a lot of friday the 13th candies so i'd prefer any of the other ones :^D but choose whichever one you wish to give me!!

oh yes! i can do that :^D
i'll add you to the queue!

yeah! i can do that for you!
also for payment, i've been getting a lot of friday the 13th candies so i'd prefer any of the other ones :^D but choose whichever one you wish to give me!!
no worries!! <3 would the other 3 collectibles be enough or would you want anything additional? :0

Back