• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Temporary Cycling: IN BOXES

IT'S A DEAL ♥
I just sent you 30 TBT Because it's freakin' Wolfgang~

Last edited:
Do you hold villagers? If so do you mind holding Whitney for me? She is in boxes in my cycling town now. I have room in my main town so I could pick her up whenever she's ready. I could offer some bells or TBT for the service. Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Do you hold villagers? If so do you mind holding Whitney for me? I have room in my main town so I could pick her up whenever she's ready. I could offer some bells or TBT for the service. Thank you! :)

Whitney is still available here it means i cant hold her for you :c Sorry D:

i really want fauna as she's one of my dreamies, but i'm new to the forums and not sure exactly how to send you the money, but i'm pretty sure i have enough! if she's unclaimed, i'd love to have her!

i really want fauna as she's one of my dreamies, but i'm new to the forums and not sure exactly how to send you the money, but i'm pretty sure i have enough! if she's unclaimed, i'd love to have her!

Sorry, no reservations.

Back