• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Temporary Cycling: IN BOXES

I would like to take Merengue!!

Could I hold her in my bf's cycling town until I can make room?

Last edited:
Merengue?

Could I please have Merangue shes a dreamie! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heres my dreamie proof http://www.reddit.com/r/AdoptMyVillager/comments/25q1vt/vt_sylvia_the_uchi_kangaroo_lf_rooney_flora/

I have Marina right now and I love her but I've always wanted to have Merengue. Marina is a dreamie of my friend's so when Marina pings she will be going to her. I've been looking for Merengue for awhile but her auctions get really up there :\

Last edited:
I have Marina right now and I love her but I've always wanted to have Merengue. Marina is a dreamie of my friend's so when Marina pings she will be going to her. I've been looking for Merengue for awhile but her auctions get really up there :\

umm ok shes yours, but please dont sell her once you got her. Ill add you now.

Could you add 3995-6524-0285? I definitely won't ever be getting rid of her! I'm sending you 40 TBT now.

May I give Phoebe a loving new home? My town is in desperate need for an Uchi villager.

EDIT: Saw rules on 1st page "No Reservations" OTZ.... I'm at work and can't adopt her immediately...hope she goes to a more worthy town. Thanks! Sorry for the confusion!

Last edited:
ofc, I'll add you now :) she will be 20 TBT :3
Pardon the confusion (and I'd LOVE to transfer the 20 TBT) but just saw rules on 1st page "No Reservations" OTZ
.... I'm at work and can't adopt her immediately (it'd be at least 5-6 hrs from now) Hope she goes to a more worthy town.
Thanks for all the cycling effort & giving me a chance! :D

May I give Phoebe a loving new home? My town is in desperate need for an Uchi villager.

EDIT: Saw rules on 1st page "No Reservations" OTZ.... I'm at work and can't adopt her immediately...hope she goes to a more worthy town. Thanks! Sorry for the confusion!
aww, too bad :c goodluck on finding her :)
I can take Phoebe if Maruchan is unable too. Like him, I'm desperate for an uchi villager xD

Alright, she's yours :)

Back