• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Thank you everyone! This thread is now officially closed! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in cataloging all colours of the rattan set and all colours of the stand mixer :)
I can bring some furniture on your wishlist
Hi again! Will send you a DM now.
Post automatically merged:

Interested! And I can bring you a bunch of your wishlist items!
I'd love to come by to catalog these:

- Antique furniture (all colors)
- Rattan furniture (all colors)
- Bathroom sinks
- Elaborate kimono stands
- Rocket lamps
- Soft-serve lamps
- Train sets
- Pinball machines
- Stand mixers

I have these for you to catalog:
Automatic Washer Pink
Beach Chair Black
Brine Shrimp Aquarium
Changing Room Black
Cute Bed Blue
Cute DIY Table Yellow
Cute Music Player Red
Cute Wall Mounted Clock Sky Blue
Cute Wardrobe Sky Blue
Cute Wardrobe Yellow
Cute Wardrobe Red
Double Door Refrigerator White
Electric Bass Ash Green
Gas Range Red
Street Organ Blue
Synthesizer Silver
Tankless Toilet

Current que update:

- 1 group current
- 2nd group
- wishlist update/break

Will contact you both later thru DM.

Last edited:
It will take me some time to gather your wishlist items so others can skip ahead if I'm not ready yet!
Filled my pockets with that I had in my inventory on your current wishlist. Happy to order more items on your wishlist after you update it! :)

Hi!

[ If you notice that you're missing an item from the set I put in please let me know ASAP so I can fix that! Hated organizing the black and grey Rattan furnitures. BLEH! Thank you! ]

THINGS CHANGED:

- Now allowing up to 2 guests at a time. Expanded storage areas to the front left. Leave your inventory stuff there plz!

- Added items and updated wishlist!

- PAUSE AT EVERY 4th person (2nd group) for a break/adjustments on wishlist. First come first serve and you may come back again if you're here for the newer items (you are the few 3rd guest I will allow in at a time!)

Hello everybody. I <3 this community for helping me out so much and want to spread some good around as beginning furniture/items can be such a butt to get!

Not required of course but I would love to catalog more of: My wishlist! :)

[Post to get your spot in and then edit to name the item(s) and color] ((Thanks so much btw!!))

[NMT items listed I'm willing to buy with IGB/NMTs. Just ask.]

~NOTES~

- From getting here until leaving people average from 20-35 min each. If you leave early it's back to into the que line for ya!

I'll DM you when you are almost up and if you don't respond within 15 minutes I'm moving on to the next person. You can reply back later and get dibs after the people I've alerted after you.

_____

- Except for the items you're allowing me to catalog I suggest not bringing anything in your inventory. Makes life easier.
_____

- Please stay tidy! Put things back in the correct area best as you can.
______

- I am allowing two guests at a time! AND pausing every 4th for a break/adjustment on wishlist. Will post at the top here when I'm gone for longer/done for the day.
______

- If you would like to bring something for me to catalogue it would be great if you can write out the names and colors for me and other peeps! (Just edit it after you claim your spot)
_____

You are able to catalog everything here no limits!!! Just come and enjoy!

Bolded = Most recently added

Clothes~

- Dreamy dresses
- Fairy dresses
- Magical dresses
- Simple visiting kimonos
- Ancient sashed robes
- Fairy-Tale dresses + hoods
- Fox masks
- Ballet outfit
- Bunny ears
- Sheep costumes and hoods
- Princess dresses
- Giant Ribbons
- Gothic headresses
- Old commoner's kimono
- Mage's Hats/Booties/Robes
- Ruffled dress
- Fashionable royal dress
- Flashy kimono
- Facial hair (goatee, beard, mustaches)

Furniture/Misc ~

- Antique furniture (all colors)
- Rattan furniture (all colors)
- Bathroom sinks
- All 3 arcade machines
- Elaborate kimono stands
- Floor lights
- Rocket lamps
- Soft-serve lamps
- Train sets
- Pinball machines
- Knife Blocks
- Stand mixers

Comment here and I will DM you and like your post when it's your turn!
Can I come over? I have the cat tower, retro stereo, air circulator, and the changing room! :)

By any chance you have a kabuki actor yukata? I have the colorful plastic pool.

I would like to come over! I can bring a few items from your wishlist.
Hi! I would love to come catalog :) I can let you catalog a cute diy table (red) cute wall-mounted clock (sky blue) cute wardrobe (blue) heart doorplate (monotone) fancy violin (white), and I have a red sewing machine that you can keep!

Had a few issues so your wait is going to be a bit longer than usual. Thanks for your patience!

By any chance you have a kabuki actor yukata? I have the colorful plastic pool.

I do not have that unfortunately.

Hi!

Can I come over? I have the cat tower, retro stereo, air circulator, and the changing room! :)

Current que wait for you is:

- 1 group current
- 2nd group
- Wishlist update/break
- 1 group

Will contact you at a later time thru DM

Last edited:
I'd like to come over and catalog the floor lights, arcade machines, royal dress, and antique furniture please! :)
I don't have anything from your wishlist however.

I'd like to come over and catalog the floor lights, arcade machines, royal dress, and antique furniture please! :)
That's fine. And you are not limited in what you want to catalog btw.

Hi!

Current que wait:

- 1 group current
- 2nd group
- Wishlist update/break
- 1 group

You will be grouped later. I will send a DM at a later time.

ANY REQUESTS AFTER THIS WILL HAVE TO WAIT!!!

Posts will now be locked for now.

OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME TONIGHT!

Only accepting 8 people total! 4 per group and it may take an hour to get to the second group. So if you're not able to wait for that please wait until I'm more available.

Last edited:
Could I stop by?

Bringing you the copper towel rack, the wall mounted candle, and the yellow box sofa - please keep them!

Last edited:
I would love to stop by c:

Question- I have some stuff from your wishlist but not exact color. Would you be able to customize it to different color if I bring them?

I’d love to stop by for second group, but I don’t get off work for another hour and a half. Do you think you’ll still be open by then? If not, I’ll try another time :)

I’d love to stop by for second group, but I don’t get off work for another hour and a half. Do you think you’ll still be open by then? If not, I’ll try another time :)
I might not be. I can hold your spot for now. I update my status at the front page.

Last edited:
Very interested in cataloging here. I have a bunch of things on your wishlist... Not even sure where to start.

Very interested in cataloging here. I have a bunch of things on your wishlist... Not even sure where to start.
It will be a bit before I allow group 2 in which you're a part of. But group 1 is going through faster than expected.

Take your time if you decide to bring stuff. I have storage areas that meet the 40 inventory space.

Group 2:

2 spots open left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back