Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Pokéball
Feedback
100% (219) +

5e9616559dc55150f5d1672e36e81f5c.png

I have some extra mushroom collectibles and I figured that it is a great time of year to do a giveaway for them!
10 people will win a mushroom collectible on Thanksgiving.

(Sorry if you don't celebrate this holiday)

197.jpg
197.jpg
197.jpg
197.jpg
197.jpg

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Rules
-All you have to do to enter is draw a picture of a turkey and a mushroom somewhere in the same picture.
-Get as creative or as not creative as you want, as long as they are both included in the picture.
-One entry per person
-Must include a signature and date
-Deadline is 12AM Pacific time Nov 26

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
1st
place will win 3 Mushrooms
Winners are announced below:

1st Place
@Pintuition : for an awesome turkey villager concept!!!

Thanks for everybody who participated, it was really fun to see all of your turkey drawings.
Thanks to @Ploom for donating 5 extra mushrooms so everybody who participated gets a mushroom as a prize!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! 🍄

🦃🦃

Last edited:
I wish I could enter but I seriously can’t draw 😂 Lovely thing to do, good luck everyone 💜

I'm bad at drawing too, but I still gave it a shot! An entry is an entry after all~

It can literally be a stick figure and it will count.
😂💜 ok, late here but tomorrow I will attempt a stick turkey. Thanks 😊
Post automatically merged:

I'm bad at drawing too, but I still gave it a shot! An entry is an entry after all~
Your drawing was great 😍

I'm sorry I couldn't do more than a quick doodle (I'd one day love to do a better version of it but I had work today)- but this is "Wishbone", a turkey villager I thought up. She's mushroom hunting to help Franklin with the cooking tomorrow!! 🦃
111B4C69-3671-4910-B3DE-81CE9476CF48.jpeg
Edit: reuploaded with the date!!

Last edited:
Back