• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

That epic moment when...

Aloha

Bird
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Mailbox
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Orange (Fruit)
That epic moment when you first open a magazine,this is what you find...

249057_128634004008182_1429246934_n.jpg

Then you realize,wait.Animal Crossing NL comes out in 1 more week,AND I PRE ORDERED IT :eek:
And there's only 1 week of school left.YAY :blush:

That epic moment when the picture is of Spring when it should really be the Summer one instead.

That's still really neat though.

The funny thing is that its not even a gaming magazine,its like those teen gossip magazines XD

The funny thing is that its not even a gaming magazine,its like those teen gossip magazines XD

That's probably a shocker to those teens too wrapped up in gossip to even try and comprehend this.
They probably open it and are like "Oh, man, why are they advertising these baby games in here? I need to invade the personal lives of celebrities, not see this stuff."

That's probably a shocker to those teens too wrapped up in gossip to even try and comprehend this.
They probably open it and are like "Oh, man, why are they advertising these baby games in here? I need to invade the personal lives of celebrities, not see this stuff."

Animal Crossing is a game where animals just LOVE to gossip. I think they are targeting a specific audience here. :p

That's so awesome!! I wish I could see more advertisements of AC:NL! I'm so excited!! I'm a little disappointed that a lot of stores aren't making a big deal about this like AC:WW... Gamestop actually had a large poster/sign in the doorway... Now: nothing just a little cardboard thing on top of a shelf in the back of the store.

At least the ads for this game are interesting. The ones for CF were boring. And I'm glad that they're putting the ads everywhere. Maybe it will make more people play the game :)

At least the ads for this game are interesting. The ones for CF were boring. And I'm glad that they're putting the ads everywhere. Maybe it will make more people play the game :)
I don't remember any CF ones, but the WW ones were so wired and funny

Back