• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

That moment when your AC town practically gives you a Christmas gift

TheEchoTimes

Proud ace nerd
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Plot resetting in Karma today because so many Crankies can be ugly/unattractive. Chief or Wolfgang would be best scenario, but there are others I like.
So I'm PR'ing, and third round I get Chow in a GREAT spot! THANK YOU LORD!!!

Aw that's a great Toy Day present!!

Mine is that I adopted Kyle from my friend last night and today he plotted into the most perfect spot. I was a bit worried he was going to plot where Al had left but he plotted where majority of my villagers are. I don't plot reset, so it's always a gamble and I love that. But I'm so happy with where his house is going to be.

Aw that's a great Toy Day present!!

Mine is that I adopted Kyle from my friend last night and today he plotted into the most perfect spot. I was a bit worried he was going to plot where Al had left but he plotted where majority of my villagers are. I don't plot reset, so it's always a gamble and I love that. But I'm so happy with where his house is going to be.
I usually don't plot reset myself, which is why Deli is right in front of a bridge, nestled between the cliff and river with no room to spare, in Echo. However, since I have lots of room in Karma, I figured I could do it just this once.
And congrats on Kyle! He's the Smug wolf, right?

I usually don't plot reset myself, which is why Deli is right in front of a bridge, nestled between the cliff and river with no room to spare, in Echo. However, since I have lots of room in Karma, I figured I could do it just this once.
And congrats on Kyle! He's the Smug wolf, right?

Aw that sounds like quite a nice cosy spot! Yes, Kyle is the smug wolf. :)

I actually had one last year, when Flurry was in boxes. Nothing happened this year. (Yet...)

Aw that's great. For me that'd be terrible. I don't like Chow lol.

Last edited:
Back