• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The 1/1 Challenge!

gaydani

kliff is bae
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Blue Hybrid Rose
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Coco
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Mint
New Leaf Token
So when 2017 started, 4 minutes after the stroke of midnight I started the town of Nappets! I'm doing the 1/1 Challenge with it, which is basically start on January 1st and play the game for 1 hour every day of the year! Hopefully I will be able to fulfill the challenge.

I will randomly post some of the days.
I added even more challenge. I have to write a letter to everyone in town every Sunday and I must get half of the badges in the game, and all of them must be silver or gold. I was going to do all, but I realized that the visiting and allowing people in would be very hard. Also the StreetPass tag one would be hard too.
I'm allowing myself to use amiibo cards to get items. The only villagers I can get from cards are the Welcome Amiibo and Sanrio amiibo cards.
Starting villagers: Peanut, Rudy, Savannah, Blaire, Spork
Town Name: Nappets
Events: None
RVs: Jingle & Vivian

I made a whole document for stuff in Nappets, so maybe someday I will share some parts.
(I'm gonna be editing this a lot so)
(I won't be posting any screenshots, until I find out how to put them on my computer since I don't have a SD slot)

Back