• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle FC Update Thread

Nami

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, the title was a mouthful, hahah.

To be blunt, the point of this thread is for those to update their friend codes after getting the AC:NL XL and are NOT performing a system transfer.

As some of you may know, I was able to get mine a bit early, yesterday in fact. After re-adding everyone on my friends list and sending out a swapnote, I realized.. I didn't even speak to quite a few of those people, simply because they don't USE swapnote.

I thought about contacting each person on TBT alone, but then I saw that many of the mii names do NOT match up, or are real life names in which I'd never be able to place a user name to here on the forums.

I really would like to keep the portion of friends I have who don't use swapnote. I also know of three other people on my list who don't plan to do a system transfer, like me. I thought it might be nice to have a place for such folks to post their new info, and maybe for others to take a peak in and see if they happen to have someone on their list who wouldn't have known otherwise that they have a new FC

Anyway, if the thread dies, it dies, but I wanted to give it a go!

Mii name: Nami
Old FC: 4957-2202-8298 <--- please delete this one

NEW FC: 3239-3161-8220

Mii appearance:
snapshot.jpg

Mii name is Nami, I switched it long ago to avoid this kind of confusion. :p If any of this looks familiar, take a peak into your friends list and see if I'm there with an outdated FC. I've added everyone on my list already, so no need to send me any FCs over this issue.

Awesome! ^^ yeah there are even those who are waiting to get the bundle to even add everybody too, hahah. I'll be sure to go on a FC spree on Sunday.

Anyone who does want to add me or anyone else, please PM it! I'm updating my code in my siggy as I speak.

Right! Forgive me, I keep forgetting about our neighbors who are getting it later for no reason -cough-. I swear that delay is silly! Anyway again, those who want to add each other, head to the FC threads, cause this wasn't meant to be one! :)

Nami, I think this is a smart idea for a thread. I just caved and pre-ordered the bundle, which won't arrive until closer to the EU release date, anyway. There seem to be a lot of users who are waiting on their bundles, so this will be a great refresher. :)

Back