The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Pop Quiz (Time's up, quizzes graded!)

Tickets have now been distributed for the quiz! While this may seem a bit early since we haven't posted the answers yet, I understand some of you are waiting for your final throwback tickets. Also, I've rounded any 0.5 tickets up to whole numbers. Special thanks to @~Kilza~ for grading the quizzes.

We'll show you all the answers and information about the percentage of users who answered questions correctly in the Fair's closing ceremony thread. But before we get to that, we'll post four polls for our contest winners, which should be ready this evening!

1725734223750.png

yippee!!!! 5 tickets 🎉

I got five tickets as well. I am totally happy about that ha ha ha that quiz was rough.
Post automatically merged:

You know what though, that quiz gave me the idea of doing a TBT scrapbook so thank you for the five points that led me down so many many freaking nostalgic times going through that freaking bulletin board. I am grateful!

Last edited:
I got 6 which is more than I was expecting, so I'll take it! I was thinking 2 minimum and 4 max lol. I felt like I was coping with a lot of my answers, so it'll be interesting to see the quiz reveal later. 🤔 Also excited to see the polls! Along with the balloon reveals tonight and reaching the final confetti milestones, it looks like there's to look forward to. ^^

Back