The Bell Tree Fire Festival: Closing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I got the first place in the drawing contest ;A;" Thank you so so much for everyone who liked my entry and for the kind words as well! I'm so honoured that you enjoyed my drawing :blush:

Congratulations to the winners! All the entries were amazing, it was really hard to vote haha. Thank you for the staff for organising the festival as well. I'm a bit sad about the fair, but definitely hyped for the Christmas event!
congratsssss

I know that I am very overdue of saying this, but congrats to all the winners and participants! I was only here for about 3/4 of it, though, so I didn't get to enjoy it to the fullest. I still, however, absolutely loved looking at all the beautiful drawings, reading all the stories, and looking at all the beautifully taken photographs! It was honestly really hard to vote, due to everything just being so well done! But, the winners have been chosen, so all I can say know, of course, is congratulations! (Again, haha.)

And finally, for any fellow Canadians on TBT, I may have some exciting Animal Crossing festivities specifically for you through a special partnership soon! More on that later hopefully.

Unfortunately it took a little longer than expected, but I've got an update on this now... that "special partnership" is actually Nintendo of Canada who is providing Animal Crossing World with a bunch of Animal Crossing amiibo card packs for us to give away as prizes! We'll have this up soon.

Unfortunately it took a little longer than expected, but I've got an update on this now... that "special partnership" is actually Nintendo of Canada who is providing Animal Crossing World with a bunch of Animal Crossing amiibo card packs for us to give away as prizes! We'll have this up soon.

English? English? Please be EU

Ooh! That's so exciting! Finally something for Canadians. :D

YAY! Something for us! XD
I'm excited! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

English? English? Please be EU

He said for Canadians. lol
Unless it'll be allowed to be shipped outside of Canada?

This is only for folks living in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back