Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Enchanted Forest Scenery
Lily of the Valley
Caustic Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Enchanted Forest Scenery
What banana is the perfect banana to eat?
perfect-banana-option2.jpg

I personally think 11 is perfect. Beyond 13 is questionable if it isn't for banana bread impo.
lowest I'd eat is 9.

Uh okay well let's say 8-9. Although 9 has a weird creme colour so out of those two specifically 8. My boyfriend would say 1 or even greener... A few days ago he bought totally green bananas and said that they are perfect to eat right now. I ate one and it was pretty tasteless. Anything beyond 10 I don't like that much - I don't want my bananas to be too sweet and mushy. A firm or slightly soft texture with a balanced taste is the best.

11 for sure, and same with what other said, I wouldn't eat the green/freshly yellow ones. I've done that before and it taste like deodorant

I don't usually eat bananas because I don't like the texture, but I don't mind bananas in other things. However, if I had to pick one to eat I'd say the perfect one is #6. Anywhere between 5 and 8 is edible to me. I won't touch a banana that's not in that range.

Let's see..bananas 1-5 are too green and hard so they're not mature enough for me to eat. Bananas 6-10 are just right to eat. Bananas 11-15 are too mature and I hate the brown spots so they're only good for making banana bread.

I'm not a fan of bananas and only eat them when I really need to, but I can best tolerate anything in the 6-10 range. I sometimes struggle with their texture even then, so anything outside of that grouping would be too much for me to deal with. ;;

I rather dislike green bananas, and sometimes even a seemingly quite yellow banana still has the unpleasant green flavor, so I wouldn't really want to consume any of them until 9 if given the luxury of choice.

I'd say 10 or 11 is probably my preference. Anything past those would be utilized for banana bread.

Between 5-6, but I usually avoid them. Before 5, they don't taste that good and after 6 they make me vomit. I love banana, but ripe banana have too much sugar and my body just reject them. If I could just have anything I like, 5-9 are perfect on their own, more than that I like them with peanut butter, bread, cinnamon or oatmeal. I prefer banana a bit green or not too sweet

6-8 bananas are perfect for me both in terms of taste and texture. 11 starts to get a little too sweet and mushy for my liking, so I always try to finish all my bananas when they still have little to no spots on them. 1-5 is inedible to me lol.

4-8 are perfect for me. i don’t mind eating bananas while they‘re still green and lowkey prefer them that way (they’re yummy and a great texture imo), though before 3 is usually too bitter for me. i’ll still eat them though lol, but i prefer 4-8. maybe i’m silly, but anything after 8 doesn’t taste as good and is too mushy for me. i prefer my bananas to be on the firmer side.

Back