• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Best Re-Set Luck Ever!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So I finally reset my fairy-tale themed town because I was so over it. I wanted to do a Farm themed town because I thought it would be a really cute idea and I wanted a town in one of these shapes:
Untitled.jpg
So that I could make the part cut off by the river like the fenced off field for all of the "farm" animals to go. The upper part by the train station where my home would be along with the "pet" animals I wanted. And then the slender side area a foresty kind of area with a few "wild" animals in it.

I also wanted the following villagers, with at least one of each personality, to go in the categories.
Wild:
-Kyle
-Fauna
-Molly(Maybe farm?)
Farm:
-Roscoe
-Elmer
-Muffy
-Tipper
-Curly
Pet:
-Lolly
-Ruby

So I gave away some of the stuff I had leftover and re-set because I'd been putting it off. And I kept cycling around and shutting off looking for my perfect town or something at least close to it, there were 2 that were close so I started them and checked them out but one had too many flaws and green buildings which I didn't really like, the other had small beaches and not enough room for the forest area. Then I found one whose river was a bit too wavy for my taste but the proportions were good and so I started in the town to see if I could live with it and right there to greet me as the mayor was FAUNA and TIPPER! I checked where they were planted and low and freaking behold Tipper was right in the area that was to be the field, and Fauna was right in the area meant to be the wilderness, so I had to take the town, it was meant to be, and after playing around a bit in the town I could see just what I want to do with it and it will honestly work perfectly! ALSO it came with a straight down slope to the beach which I am overly fond of for no reason at all. And it has peaches which I really like as a fruit, even though I kind of wanted pears but it's not a big deal! I just thought it was a really really lucky reset, and it only took me about an hour to find this town, I'll post a map tomorrow if I remember to show how perfect it really it for my plans. ^u^

Hopefully this gives people who are re-setting for a perfect map a little bit of hope that it's out there!

Congrats! Its awesome when you finally get what you want for your town.

Grats :D I got p lucky with my map as well, only had to build a bridge but otherwise it's good. Be it some villagers are stubborn

I love the way the ramp is a straight down slope! Are you doing to make a beach setting at the very bottom?

Thanks everyone! I'm really stoked to try for the farm theme too. Sadly Quillson decided to plant himself in front of my bridge this morning so that will be kind of annoying until I cycle him out! X.X

I love the way the ramp is a straight down slope! Are you doing to make a beach setting at the very bottom?
I'm not sure what I am going to eventually do with the beaches, right now I am transplanting all of my flowers there for easier watering before I am able to afford the ordinance because I don't want them to die =[

Great map :D, in my second town Mania I have a map similar to the top ones you circled, I also like that it only had one pond. It has peaches as the town fruit as well :p.

A farm town sounds awesome btw :), looking forward to visiting your DA ^^.

That's fantastic! I reset for most of the day for Chenille's layout and now that I'm in it I don't like it at all ;-; But I got a perfect map for Solstice, and it's such a great feeling

Back