"the blog tree"

Status
Not open for further replies.
just bring back the blog features. And don't say it's impossible because it comes installed with zetaboards.

storm

umad?

But seriously, the people who complain about The Blog Tree have a legitimate concern. A lot of people here treat TBT as a place to post random links or describe some uninteresting thing that happened in their lives. I especially love it when people come here to complain about what's happening in their lives, as if we can do anything about it.

Mino said:
storm

umad?

But seriously, the people who complain about The Blog Tree have a legitimate concern. A lot of people here treat TBT as a place to post random ]
That's precisely why we have the Off Topic and Brewster's Cafe sections. Problem [already] solved.

Well, they sometimes use it on things that aren't really pointless, and everyone can discuss.

But, if someone says something like "I went to the park today, and saw a duck. Then, it attacked me! D;", then I wouldn't get annoyed if someone said "Theblogtree".

Pally said:
iFly said:
I'm annoyed by the people who cause the blog tree
I don't want to reply with 'this'
Cuz that'll make you rage.

But this. xD
Despite the fact that I prefer blogs over random articles people saw on the web like "0MFGZ TWO GUYS BRUTALLY RAPED IN CANADAW14RTGHN" or "GRANDMA DIES FROM NATURAL CAUSES OM*G WAT" big deal people die, it *censored.3.0*ing happens.

ANYWAY, this.

Sonicdude41 said:
Mino said:
storm

umad?

But seriously, the people who complain about The Blog Tree have a legitimate concern. A lot of people here treat TBT as a place to post random ]
That's precisely why we have the Off Topic and Brewster's Cafe sections. Problem [already] solved.
Believe it or not, there is an entire world outside of video games out there that's worth discussing. That's what Off-Topic is for, not for a 13-year-old to complain about his parents/school/rooster size.

As for Brewster's, no one really knows why that hell-hole exists.

"Blogging" on TBT doesn't bother me. When people post news on here, that annoys me.
If we wanted to know what was going on in the world, we could have looked it up ourselves.
It's probably on thousands of websites, we don't need to add it to here too.

Mino said:
Sonicdude41 said:
Mino said:
storm

umad?

Believe it or not, there is an entire world outside of video games out there that's worth discussing. That's what Off-Topic is for, not for a 13-year-old to complain about his parents/school/rooster size.

I agree. I think Off Topic is for discussing Current events, non-video game entertainment, thoughts, ideas, etc. I never really saw it as a "blog" area.

Bacon Boy said:
Mino said:
Sonicdude41 said:
Mino said:
storm

umad?

I agree. I think Off Topic is for discussing Current events, non-video game entertainment, thoughts, ideas, etc. I never really saw it as a "blog" area.
Okay. I agree with both of you guys' ideas on the Off Topic forum. But I feel I must reiterate my point with Brewster's Cafe. If this forum's description is for pointless, not tense discussion, then we already have our "blogging" problem figured out. Therefore, all we should have to do is redirect users here for posting content that you deem "blog-worthy."

Fine, but I don't think Brewster's is a forum we should even have. On top of that, it doesn't help with the fact that no one *censored.3.0*ing cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back