• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying The Cinnamoroll and Kiki and Lala Sanrio Sets, 7-11 set and the Golden Tool set

Rowlet28

"Let's try together"
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Creampuff
Shooting Star
Feedback
100% (217) +
I am looking for the Sanrio sets mentioned in the title I don't have them because they don't have them in my country I don't know how much they are worth so just offer! Looking for the 7-11 set including the new ones from Filly's RV. Also looking for the Golden Tool Set for 8 TBT each tool.

Last edited:
Just a question did you want the Cinnamoroll more then the Kiki and Lala set? I have that in stock, but still working on Cinnamoroll.

Just a question did you want the Cinnamoroll more then the Kiki and Lala set? I have that in stock, but still working on Cinnamoroll.

Yeah. I would like to buy Cinnamoroll first before Kiki and Lala, also Kiwikenobi is doing a giveaway on Etoile tomorrow.

Last edited:
How much IGB do you have? Cuz I have a spare golden tool set but... you don't have enough TBT.

Back