• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The corruption.

rhinoo

Hornsby's Bestest Snack Buddy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6564-7999-6182
Island
Melemele
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Lucky
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
So, its day 8. I go on for a bit, then go to have a shower. I then come back, turn my game on, and its bloody gone. My only options were new save or move in. Understandably, im pissed.

So this is already the end of my string of blogs. I might find somewhere else to write these, but for now, i have no where.

h-how did that even happen
sincerely, im sorry that happened, that's really absurd.
would you want to restart?

U can move in to my town if you want to. That did happen to me before, but i got run over by a train ( my leg got glitch stuck). I really hope you can start a new town.

Last edited by a moderator:
sarahac;bt17183 said:
h-how did that even happen
sincerely, im sorry that happened, that's really absurd.
would you want to restart?

Thanks, luckily i wasnt extreamly attatched to the town, so its easy to start another

SherlockLina;bt17184 said:
U can move in to my town if you want to. That did happen to me before, but i got run over by a train ( my leg got glitch stuck). I really hope you can start a new town.

What? I dont understand? Lol

Well.... My game dod a total reeeeeeeeeeeeset bc the train glitched through me and, well.... My 2ds overloaded so it restarted.... I had a perfect town too!

Back