• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The CTRL + V Game

Screw you it's not

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://gfx.aftonbladet-cdn.se/image/18207123/800/normal/f67f20bd880e5/zlatan2.jpg

also derp.

Kid:uuuuuuuu

Santa:I'm having trouble understanding you, my friend.

Kid:how

Santa:I have magic reindeer.

I never turned off my laptop and it seems that I never copied anything new since the 19th.

"cr." = crouching
"st." = standing
"j." = jumping
"[SC]" = Stance Cancel (PP or KK at the same time, depending on which you have charged.)
"xx" = Canceling one move into another. Ex; Canceling Draugen Punch into Squigly Battle Opera
"HPHP" means you just press HP twice, since that normal requires it/is two hits.

cr.LK cr.MK st.HPHP [SC] st.LP st.HPHP [SC] cr.MP st.HPHP [SC] cr.MK st.HK (launch) j.LK j.MK (let it roll) j.HP (land) (jump back up) j.LP j.MK j.HK xx [Heavy Kick Version of Fallen Woman (the dive kick)] > On the way down use "GET OVER HERE" [aka Silver Chord] to grab and put the opponent into a stagger state > Daisy Pusher [Lv.1] > Walk Forward > st.LK st.MK st.HPHP xx Draugen Punch xx [MK/HK version of Squigly Battle Opera] or [Inferno of Leviathan]

i was looking up squigly combos... ha a a

Back