• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ~ The Daily Shop: Home of Everton’s Daily Items ~

Hi! I have your order ready other than the classic vanity as I’ve already sold it, sorry! Does 20 TBT sound fair?

Hi that's great, thank you!! I'm online now, just got home from work. I can pay for both this order and the cataloging one at once and pick up/come over whenever you're ready for me!!

Hi that's great, thank you!! I'm online now, just got home from work. I can pay for both this order and the cataloging one at once and pick up/come over whenever you're ready for me!!

Will you be online in about 30 minutes? I have to finish my scoliosis workout (yes I have scoliosis :p) and then shower. ^^

Will you be online in about 30 minutes? I have to finish my scoliosis workout (yes I have scoliosis :p) and then shower. ^^

So sorry, it was nearly 1am for me when you replied and I had already gone to bed :( I'm sure we'll meet up eventually

So sorry, it was nearly 1am for me when you replied and I had already gone to bed :( I'm sure we'll meet up eventually

No worries! I’m more times than not free at 3:30 pm PST but, if I remember correctly, you don’t get off work until 8 pm CST (6 pm PST)? I have dance class tonight so my available times are 3:30-6:00 pm PST and 9:00-10 pm PST (5:30-8:00 pm CST & 11:00-12:00 CST)

No worries! I’m more times than not free at 3:30 pm PST but, if I remember correctly, you don’t get off work until 8 pm CST (6 pm PST)? I have dance class tonight so my available times are 3:30-6:00 pm PST and 9:00-10 pm PST (5:30-8:00 pm CST & 11:00-12:00 CST)

My work schedule just changed again and now I'm working 6pm-Midnight every night. I can try and be on as close to midnight as I can be tonight if you're able to stay on a little later than 10pm your time tonight. Sorry for all the hassle :/

My work schedule just changed again and now I'm working 6pm-Midnight every night. I can try and be on as close to midnight as I can be tonight if you're able to stay on a little later than 10pm your time tonight. Sorry for all the hassle :/
I normally don’t fall asleep till midnight anyways so I’ll most likely still be on past 10 pm tonight :) just let me know!

Hi I'm online and I think you are too!! We can do the thing <3

Hi! Sorry, I fell asleep when my phone was still unlocked, so it showed I was online. Maybe tonight we can do the trade? I’ll try to stay up later, I just couldn’t last night because I have 2 tests today.

Hi! Sorry, I fell asleep when my phone was still unlocked, so it showed I was online. Maybe tonight we can do the trade? I’ll try to stay up later, I just couldn’t last night because I have 2 tests today.

I hope your tests went well! I'm online now, and maybe you are too?

I hope your tests went well! I'm online now, and maybe you are too?

Yes, hi! I’m just adopting a villager right now then I’ll try to get all of your items ready.. if I don’t fall asleep first as I’ve had a long day (5-hr dance rehearsal after a 7-hr school day can do that to you lol). I’ll VM you when I’m ready but if you don’t hear from me within an hour, just assume I fell asleep :3

Yes, hi! I’m just adopting a villager right now then I’ll try to get all of your items ready.. if I don’t fall asleep first as I’ve had a long day (5-hr dance rehearsal after a 7-hr school day can do that to you lol). I’ll VM you when I’m ready but if you don’t hear from me within an hour, just assume I fell asleep :3

No worries!! I'll be here <3

Hey, I hate to postpone again but is it ok if we do this on Sunday when I’m not completely exhausted? I’m literally sitting on my bed with my eyes barely open :3

Of course we can!! I totally understand, you need to get your rest <3 I'll see you on Sunday!

Mayor Name: Claudia
Town Name: Azuloch
Pick-Up or Delivery: Delivery
Time Availability (trade now or later)/Time Zone: I'm free from now until 6pm AEDT, or from 8-11pm AEDT if that's okay?
Items: Festive tree dress, shearling boots, tortoise specs, black veil, huge shades, santa pants, cedar sapling
Price: 13 TBT?

Mayor Name: Claudia
Town Name: Azuloch
Time Availability (trade now or later)/Time Zone: I'm free from now until 6pm AEDT, or from 8-11pm AEDT if that's okay?
Items: Festive tree dress, shearling boots, tortoise specs, black veil, huge shades, santa pants, cedar sapling
Price: 13 TBT?

I’m not familiar with AEDT.. I’m in PST. It looks like you’re offline but I’m free all day tomorrow unless you come online. Just send me a PM ^-^

Oh boy, you know I gotta place another order. And this one won't be huge and take 10 thousand years to set up lol

Mayor Name: Denni
Town Name: Latuda
Time Availability (trade now or later)/Time Zone: Now! BUT I'll be available all day tomorrow if you can't do now.
Items:
Clothing- Eggy Parasol, Huge Shades, Turnip Dress
Furniture- Metroid, Metronome, Vision Tester
Price: 6 TBT okay?

Oh boy, you know I gotta place another order. And this one won't be huge and take 10 thousand years to set up lol

Mayor Name: Denni
Town Name: Latuda
Time Availability (trade now or later)/Time Zone: Now! BUT I'll be available all day tomorrow if you can't do now.
Items:
Clothing- Eggy Parasol, Huge Shades, Turnip Dress
Furniture- Metroid, Metronome, Vision Tester
Price: 6 TBT okay?
Hi again! Welcome back :3 Unfortunately, the huge shades are being purchased by peppers.. is there another item you’re interested in?

Hi again! Welcome back :3 Unfortunately, the huge shades are being purchased by peppers.. is there another item you’re interested in?

No that's okay, they can stay off the order. I'm online now and will be for the rest of the day, just let me know when you're ready :D

Back