• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Desktop Thread REVIVED

olololih0.png

There's me and some... weird... sword.

:eek:
I had a cube background recently, right now mine is the G-man though, I think I need a change, haven't in a while.

First, why not just do a link and not need to worry about someone complaining and having to fix it? Just do it once and do it right.

Second, spell centimeter correct, if you're gonna use Canadian measurements!

Third, Aaron Documents.

hehehe I have a secret folder but it is hidden deep within the C drive, so deep in fact that I don't think anyone would find it cept for me, or someone with a map....

Sporge27 said:
hehehe I have a secret folder but it is hidden deep within the C drive, so deep in fact that I don't think anyone would find it cept for me, or someone with a map....
and what would be in that folder

Hahaha at first I thought that folder on Justin's desktop said "Ultrabyte and MJ".

This sounds bad, but how do you take a screenshot of your desktop? I only know how to do web pages.

:unsure:

How is it any different?

When you want to screenshot ANYTHING just press Print Screen(shortened probably) on your keyboard and open up Paint or another graphic program, then proceed to crop what you want to put in the image out of what was on your screen. And save that cropped part with "Copy To..." by right clicking inside the little box that cropping made. Then upload it to your favorite image uploading site. I prefer tinypic.com.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:

secrets duh :no:

Sporge27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Sporge27 said:

secrets duh :no:
I has more SEKRITS in mine... :whistle:

Back