• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Event Calendar for the English version

Steven

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone!

This week the official Animal Crossing New Leaf website released the English Event Calendar. I took the liberty to transfer the events into an iCloud/iCal format.
Every apple user can import this link in their agenda:

webcal://p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/U4qzISBPE5oBKBdc1WTLzwbJk_XMg9P5SuSxynBGp-M44VIQgJGlhkdhhF0066LdwioB3hJMDl_HRHOm3JjGF39Fmcp_GCkZqzS6RHci_hw

or:

p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/U4qzISBPE5oBKBdc1WTLzwbJk_XMg9P5SuSxynBGp-M44VIQgJGlhkdhhF0066LdwioB3hJMDl_HRHOm3JjGF39Fmcp_ GCkZqzS6RHci_hw

I hope it will be of use to some of you!
I will try to update the calendar as much as I can.
Let me know what you think!

I hope the calendar is complete (I imported every day of the website). Tell me if you think this is useful, or un-useful?

Last edited:
Well, go to your iCal and then click on subscribe to agenda (I have a Dutch version of iCal so I don't know if this translation is accurate).
Then you can past this entire link in the window and click on OK.

EDIT: You can also PM me your mail adress, then I can invite you to the Calendar and you only have to agree.

iCal?! what magic is this?! only j/k i know it's mac.

Any chance of a google calendar version?

I may be doing this wrong but every time i copy and past in that link it says it is incorrect? I am pasting in this
It could very well be me being a bit thick

webcal://p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/U4qzISBPE5oBKBdc1WTLzwbJk_XMg9P5SuSxynBGp-M44VIQgJGlhkdhhF0066LdwioB3hJMDl_HRHOm3JjGF39Fmcp_ GCkZqzS6RHci_hw

have also tried this
://p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/U4qzISBPE5oBKBdc1WTLzwbJk_XMg9P5SuSxynBGp-M44VIQgJGlhkdhhF0066LdwioB3hJMDl_HRHOm3JjGF39Fmcp_ GCkZqzS6RHci_hw

Hmmm...
Let me see. I copied the link a second time. A friend of mine used it too and he didn't have a problem with it.

webcal://p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/U4qzISBPE5oBKBdc1WTLzwbJk_XMg9P5SuSxynBGp-M44VIQgJGlhkdhhF0066LdwioB3hJMDl_HRHOm3JjGF39Fmcp_GCkZqzS6RHci_hw

I can invite you by typing in your e-mail. Just PM me.
And let me know if this link DOES work.

Oke I didn't have icloud turned on so that was the main reason it didn't work for me.. :blush:

The invite you sent me worked like a charm once my icloud was turned on properly.

Wow now I have the calendar on my iphone and ipad! Very nice work Steven thanks so much!

It worked when I copied the link like this: p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/U4qzISBPE5oBKBdc1WTLzwbJk_XMg9P5SuSxynBGp-M44VIQgJGlhkdhhF0066LdwioB3hJMDl_HRHOm3JjGF39Fmcp_ GCkZqzS6RHci_hw

I have a mac though, so that might be why it worked for me. It downloads as a file and when I click on it, it copies into my calendar.

Opened up in my Outlook just fine. Shame it stops at the end of 2013 though :(.
I assume the EU calendar won't have some of the events like Labor day, Explorer's Day etc?!!

As I understand it, there will be events that are country specific. I used the USA website for this calendar.
I will update in the future (with New Events and the corresponding countries). Also, I will input a 2014 calendar when I know for certain it will be the same as the 2013 (But the Tourney's are mostly held on Sat. I don't know what 2014 will bring...)

I'm pretty sure EU wont have Labour Day or Groundhog Day. I had a link to a calendar somewhere... Ah! Here it is.

http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/65367151

Mothers' Day is earlier in the UK also, so maybe that will be different too. Anyone getting the Prima guide?

I made notes with each Region only event. I do not know if EU gets the North America events. I can't find a good source on the internet. Even the other forums are mostly guesses.
I am not getting the Prima Guide. I will be updating the calendar according to reliable sources I find.

I just got it on my iPod no problem. I went on to Safari (Internet for those who don't know,) and copy and paste the link you gave into the bar thing. It then came up with about three question box thingys that i just pushed yes on and voila! Animal crossing dates in my calender! Thanks for posting this!

Back