• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Event Calendar for the English version

I just got it on my iPod no problem. I went on to Safari (Internet for those who don't know,) and copy and paste the link you gave into the bar thing. It then came up with about three question box thingys that i just pushed yes on and voila! Animal crossing dates in my calender! Thanks for posting this!

No problem.
I will update the calendar when I know about more events. Even the region exclusives will be in there. I will tell which region the Event takes place. So you know which friendcodes you have to exchange.

I just got word from a Japanese player that St. Patricksday will be an European only event! Don't have the source yet to confirm it though...

Is that Shamrock Day in the game? If so it's on both the NA and EU versions of the game I believe.

It sounds like the EU version has less special events than NA and Japan which makes me sad. They could have kept the region specific events and maybe just changed the names or something?

Is that Shamrock Day in the game? If so it's on both the NA and EU versions of the game I believe.

It sounds like the EU version has less special events than NA and Japan which makes me sad. They could have kept the region specific events and maybe just changed the names or something?

It still is just speculation to me which Events are in the European release and which in the NA.
Someone with a guidebook could probably tell us... but the guidebooks are released june 9th.

I'm European myself. I would love to visit other regions when Events are taking place!
EDIT: Other players towns...

I just got it on my iPod no problem. I went on to Safari (Internet for those who don't know,) and copy and paste the link you gave into the bar thing. It then came up with about three question box thingys that i just pushed yes on and voila! Animal crossing dates in my calender! Thanks for posting this!

I did what you did on my iPhone and it worked perfectly :) Now in my Calendar. Woop!

Edit:
I used this link: p01-calendarws.icloud.com/ca/subscribe/1/U4qzISBPE5oBKBdc1WTLzwbJk_XMg9P5SuSxynBGp-M44VIQgJGlhkdhhF0066LdwioB3hJMDl_HRHOm3JjGF39Fmcp_ GCkZqzS6RHci_hw
It takes you start there if you paste it in the link bar in Safari :)

When someone has the guide book, please tell me/give me the event calendar. Hopefully for all the regions!

Wow very cool I copied it put in phone broswer and a pop up appeared asking if I wabted to subscribe to it I said yes now it's in my phone calander :) thank you

NP.

I still can't find a European Calendar. You would think they would have posted it on there website about now?

Back