The First Oficial TBT Awards

BAMBAM! said:
please send all noines back to Zero that you sent to me, and make sure you only vote for youself 3-4 times not 6.
shut up about the 6 :|

you dont need to tell everyone how many times someone voted for himself (i wont give names, but yeah,you all most likely know, seeing how Bambam PMed it to everyone :|)

i'm not resending mine... i voted, my vote stays how it is, the way it is :|

i didn't even vote for myself all that often... just when it was true :|

anyone is free to vote. And please pm me the first half, not just 1 or 2 or three. The ones incomplete will be desqualified.
thank you.

BAMBAM! said:
I never pointed finger ok, and letsnot fight here.
You PMed me about the exact same thing. You can't say that and not lie.

BULERIAS said:
BAMBAM, you have GOT to start using commas.

:p
While you're at it, use these:

Periods, question marks and semicolons. Not to mention subjects, predicates, verbs and articles.

I am offened by that post please edit that imeditatly.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

BAMBAM! said:
I am offened by that post please edit that imeditatly.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.
Well, if you don't like advice, have a fun time getting your butt flamed off at Power On for posting things like that.

Edit - There is a huge irony that you're using that. You wouldn't have if I hadn't shown it to you, but somehow, I left and you weaseled out of it.

Back