• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

You guys really have to start paying attention to the dates on these requests!

Can someone tell me if this thread works? I scrolled a bit and saw that lots of people ask but not many actually are able to get someone to hold their villagers...
I'm thinking about resetting but I'm too attached to some villagers

I am new to this but I will promise not to give them away and will give them back. And will hold yours if you will then hold mine. How many are we looking at?

I am new to this but I will promise not to give them away and will give them back. And will hold yours if you will then hold mine. How many are we looking at?
I'm sorry I think I would only feel safe doing this with someone who has a good amount of positive feedback! Thanks for the offer

Can someone please hold Beau for me? He have the first five house design and I want he's original one. I to pick him up at the same day. I'll pay with bells, maybe nmt and TBT

So checked out what Flo's house is supposed to look like and found it to be amazing.
She was the first/default sisterly so she has the crappy wooden block furniture and basic items.
I would need to play a bit to see if she will ask to move out (a lot of my villagers have been recently and I have been telling them no).
I'll come back and make an update when she actually wants to move, but if anyone is willing to hold her, that would be great.

I will hold any villagers, but I haven't done this before, so I understand anyone skeptical.

Would love if someone could please hold Fuschia for me and push her out with amiibo so I can take her back immediately.

I'm looking for someone to foster Tutu for me for a few hours, I can offer 1.5 million bells in return

Last edited:
Can someone hold Clay for me for a few hours? I can pay you if you'd like, just let me know what you want in return!
Closed

Last edited:
I need someone to hold Cherry for me up until tomorrow. Will anyone be able to do it for me? I can pay whatever you like, thank you.

I will hold any villagers for anyone as long as they return the favor. Also how are you supposed to get a reputation if nobody will let you take their villagers?????

Last edited:
I will hold any villagers for anyone as long as they return the favor. Also how are you supposed to get a reputation if nobody will let you take their villagers?????
Please get reputation/feedback by doing small trades with items. Holding villagers is very serious business.

You're making yourself look like a child asking the ac equivalent "How do I get a good reputation as heart surgeon when no one will let me do their heart surgery?!" bc you aren't a doctor hun

If you have a wishlist of specific items you'd like I'd be happy to help you make your own wishlist thread :)

Okay so I've done like 10-20 trades, and nobody reviews after they are done so I can't get a reputation.

Back