• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Island!

Rue

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
So far I am loving the Island. I unlocked it today, and I've already caught a few starfish, and earned quite a few medals. I think my favorite mini game so far is Ore Excavation, even though I have yet to get Gold in it.

Also: The Club Tortimer card is selling right now! I neeed 50 medals.

How's everyone elses' Island Adventures?

Great, I've been having fun on the tours and catching bugs and...wait, nope it's not even shipped yet!! The game is in a van somewhere, the bundle is in a warehouse somewhere!

Sounds like you're having fun and good luck with getting that card, it appeared quicker than I thought it might

I also purchased the wet suit, and plan on getting the Club Tortimer form today.
The beetles on the palm trees are sensitive as ballz, though. Gotta practice my stealth skillz.

Also caught a whale shark :D All 4 sharks caught now.

I dont have the island and REALLY want to visit! can you please add me? my FC is 0688-5419-6201 and my username is shaikhaa19, I would love to play the mini games!

I played on my friends island last night and put all my items in the box. I came back to my town in hopes of receiving them and they were not at the post office, train station or in my mail. Does anyone possibly know where they went to? Did this happen to anyone else? Any help would be great, thanks!

I played on my friends island last night and put all my items in the box. I came back to my town in hopes of receiving them and they were not at the post office, train station or in my mail. Does anyone possibly know where they went to? Did this happen to anyone else? Any help would be great, thanks!

The items show up on the basket looking thing on the dock once you put them on the box on the island. That's where you go to pick them up! As for the topic, I love the island so much! The mini games are a blast to play and it's so easy to make money with bugs and fish 8D

I got club tortimer yesterday and I kept on going online with people and getting rare wet suits. So far the wetsuits I have are green, white, black, red, and blue. I found the striped one, but a person reset and I lost it. T.T

Thank you PaJami! I just looked and they were there! Awesome!

The island is so much fun! Especially, dual players. I think they change the tours daily. So always something to look forward to!

I got club tortimer yesterday and I kept on going online with people and getting rare wet suits. So far the wetsuits I have are green, white, black, red, and blue. I found the striped one, but a person reset and I lost it. T.T

I got a black one with the anchor! I LOVE IT!!

How do you catch bugs and fish on the island if Kapp'n takes all your items and holds them until you return to your town?

How do you catch bugs and fish on the island if Kapp'n takes all your items and holds them until you return to your town?

Talk to the gyroid right outside the door. You can borrow tools and a marine suit.

Club Tortimer is pretty fun, minus some duds. The first few people I met either ran away from me, or just didn't say anything and stopped moving the moment I came in.

The island is keeping me most entertained! It is more fun with a group, but I don't mind playing a few mini-games solo to rake in some medals, too.

I've made so much money also traveling and catching rare beetles/fish.

My favorite game is probably the Scavenger Tour, not only because it gives out a lot of medals, but it's so fun looking at the furniture and how it's displayed, and who doesn't love a good hunt? :)

I go to the island to play the minigames (about 8 unlocked so far) and, while playing them, I collect fruits and flowers and bring them back to my town! Love doing that. In the evening, I go back to catch the big bugs. I've heard about Club Tortimer but I'm not sure I want it. :p

Love it for making money! It's how I've paid for nearly everything in my town so far. :) For me, the island is a constant destination.

the island (especially at nighttime) is an animal crossing godsend! just yesterday evening I made 600k all from beetles on palm trees and sharks (the night owl ordinance REALLY helps with this too!) and this morning when I was playing, I won some medals to buy a wet suit so now I can swim around my town. the exotic fruits are a plus too!

Back