• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Katie Thread

I have Katie in my town and nowhere to take her. If someone would let me drop her off I'd be glad to drop off an igb tip. Or if you prefer you could come to my pear-town and sell some lemons on double price day at re-tail.

I have Katie in my town and nowhere to take her. If someone would let me drop her off I'd be glad to drop off an igb tip. Or if you prefer you could come to my pear-town and sell some lemons on double price day at re-tail.

You're welcome to bring her to my town.

Cool adding your FC and on my way! Thanks for being as awesome as the guy in your avy that I'm going to go see tonight.

Thanks again Song, that was the first time I ever saw Katie jump off the train after dropping something and didn't know it would still work even if I was the only one who went to your village.

Yo Katie is everywhere. May I drop her off at someone's town please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Never mind! ^^

I have to go in a bit. However, I will be back in about an hour. Can someone take her in an hour?

Back