• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Katie Thread

Ok, I don't know what just happened to Katie..someone sent me a vm that they wanted her and when Katie and I got on the train, she dropped something, got off the train to pick it up and the doors closed on her and then I show up at the person's town with no Katie!..I thought if I went back to my town she would still be there, but she's gone...so does this type of thing happen often with her?

Ok, I don't know what just happened to Katie..someone sent me a vm that they wanted her and when Katie and I got on the train, she dropped something, got off the train to pick it up and the doors closed on her and then I show up at the person's town with no Katie!..I thought if I went back to my town she would still be there, but she's gone...so does this type of thing happen often with her?

wait what? i didnt know that could happen o.o i think u should post this on the 'new leaf' section instead of here so more people can explain.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's normal. I've read about it on the wikia when I was checking few days ago to find out who she is.

Back