• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Katie Thread

Ok finally got it to work, stopping by now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMFAO OH NO I STOPPED IN THE WRONG TOWN. There was only one town gate opened so I just jumped right in there. Sorry for taking up so much of your time but I already dropped Katie off somewhere. :'D

Ha ha, nevermind. :)

Ok finally got it to work, stopping by now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMFAO OH NO I STOPPED IN THE WRONG TOWN. There was only one town gate opened so I just jumped right in there. Sorry for taking up so much of your time but I already dropped Katie off somewhere. :'D

Lolol you sure did.
Its all good tho!
Ill take good care of her

As long as the dot by my username is green, I'll take her :3 PM/VM me please <3

Last edited:
I have Katie in my town and need to take her to another town! Is there anyone that can help me?? Thank you :)

You can bring her to mine. I was just going to post here asking if I could bring her to someone's town as she is also in my town today. Could we swap Katies? So weird haha

You can bring her to mine. I was just going to post here asking if I could bring her to someone's town as she is also in my town today. Could we swap Katies? So weird haha

Sounds good to me. Friend code?

Back