• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Katie Thread

May someone take Katie from my town now?

Can someone take her in?
EDIT: brought her to someone else, thanks anyway! ^^

Last edited:
I'm looking for anyone who can take Katie off my hands please!

Thanks in advance! PM me please if you want her :D

Hi all since i recently restarted i am needing visitors again. I can take Katie from anyone as long as i'm online and i don't use invisible mode.

I got extreme-katie-syndrome! Katie's in and she has nowhere to go! Add me so she can go somewhere :p

Hi all since i recently restarted i am needing visitors again. I can take Katie from anyone as long as i'm online and i don't use invisible mode.

I am in school most of the day from now on so if i'm on i might not be able to take her. I occasionally post during school but not a bunch. Please check my activity feed to see if i've been posting and if i mention if i'm in school or not because that will give you an idea if i'm available to take her or not.

Naww I found little Katie wandering my town today, would anyone like me to bring her to their town? :lemon:

Edit: Nevermind, I solved it myself!

(Ignore this post)

Last edited:
Would someone VM me if they wouldn't mind me droppin' Katie of please? c:

My friend got online, so no worries c:

Last edited:
Back