• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Katie Thread

I have katie. Can someone take her, please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind, stole my husbands 3ds. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow! Katie dropped something and the train left without her. That was funny XD! I never seen that before!

I have Katie right now if anyone wants to take her.

EDIT: Katie is now gone, thank you to davestrider for taking her!

Last edited:
Katie has been claimed! Good luck~ >w</

A little kitten (Katie) has wandered back into my town, looking for new places to go!
Please send me a PM or comment on my profile if you'd be willing to host her~
I will be away between 4:30-5:30pm (PST/-8GMT) but I'll keep checking my messages.
I'll give you a sapphire for your troubles~ (I don't have the space in the closet for it anyway >w<")

Last edited:
I need to drop Katie at off at someone's town. Will give Bells or item that's desired if I have it. ^_^ Or if you just wanna be friendly, haha. Anytime in the next couple hours would be great. Just message me! :)

The yellow menace is back in my town! If anyone wants Katie, feel free to PM/VM me.

EDIT: Katie has been accepted by someone now.

Last edited:
I found this stray cat outside so I took her in. Does anyone know who she belongs to? I haven't seen any "lost cat" signs in my neighborhood so I decided to post a picture of her here. If the owner can contact me I'll gladly return her to you, free!
0jJGiCa.jpg

lol
nqZlUMa.jpg

ZAPcQl4.jpg

She's gone.

Last edited:
Back