The Legend of Zelda: Viliatris Strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIKMIN042 said:
Hmm... This should be interesting...
Oh, it will be. I've got a whole plot-line already built, and I drew a map of my version of Hyrule.

You should post this at NSider... It's really good. :yes:

Oh, by the way, you need to indent every time someone new talks.

:p Just thought that'd help.

Nice chapter! I agree with mino, this needs to go on Nsider. I liked it when you talked about the theif in the beginning., That had good detail in it.

It is somthing that writers do they do that one reason so you don't have to say so and so said. It makes it look better, and a better read, and makes it look longer

:wub:

THE_AUSTRAILIAN_GUY said:
It is somthing that writers do they do that one reason so you don't have to say so and so said. It makes it look better, and a better read, and makes it look longer

:wub:
I think I understand... I'll do that next chapter.

OK everybody, I'm making Chapter 7 by request. Do you want more story, or more action in Chpater 7?

Looks like my only readers are PIKMIN042, BASTOISE99, and THE_AUSTRALIAN_GUY...

-_-

I need more readers!

Like this:

"Hello, I like cheese... Do you like cheese? I like cheese a lot... It's my favorite vegetable," said George, "I think they should make cheese with holes in it and maybe chees shaped in a large wedge."
"That's interesting." said Bobby.

PIKMIN042 said:
Like this:

"Hello, I like cheese... Do you like cheese? I like cheese a lot... It's my favorite vegetable," said George, "I think they should make cheese with holes in it and maybe chees shaped in a large wedge."
"That's interesting." said Bobby.
Oh.... well, I'll try and do that next chapter. So, did you like Chapter 7? Comments?

BASTOISE99 said:
That was good! I liked how you illustrated the battle. The dialogue was good too.
Thank you! And I left a quetion at the end... who is the master of the Dark Land?... :ph43r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back