• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The MoonGlow Report: Issue #08

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I am back for another issue on the MoonGlow Report. Last week was all about the Café Plaza. This week is about the Flower Clock Plaza and finishing touches on path scenery. At this time, MoonGlow's paths are filled with flowers along the sides, but there's still more to be done.

--Day 50: Perfect Town--

View attachment 236931

Two weeks after the lighthouse was built, a sister project was built on the west side. It was the MoonGlow windmill, as a ceremony was celebrated. It has a mini-plaza like the lighthouse.

On the same day, I found out that I achieved perfect town status. Since I got enough PWPs, enough flowers, no weeds, no trash, and the right amount of trees, Isabelle suggested two PWPs. One was the Town Hall renovation, which I don't plan on using until later. The other was the Flower Clock. I didn't expect to unlock the Flower Clock as early as in February, but I couldn't believe that I got this far pretty soon. As a result, I began construction of the Flower Clock Plaza, which is south of the Train Station plaza. It started with the flower clock.

I also donated another piece of art to the Museum. It was King Kamehameha I, which in Animal Crossing, it's called the great statue.

--Day 51: Flower Time--

View attachment 236932

On the 50-day anniversary of Andrea's inauguration as mayor, the Flower Clock was built. It already had lemon trees and sweet olive shrubs to begin with, but it got its first PWP. And it was exactly one week after the fountain finished construction.

Just like the Café Plaza, the plans included two streetlights and an arch surrounding the 3x3 PWP. As the Café Plaza was to the south side, the Flower Clock Plaza was to the north side. So I planned a street lamp on the left side of the Flower Clock and finished donations.

Katrina was back in town again, so I came to read my fortune for the 9th time.

--Day 52: Flower Clock Plaza continued--

View attachment 236933

The 10th street lamp to be built in MoonGlow was to be built along the Flower Clock just like it was to the fountain. Judging by this point, MoonGlow is starting to look a lot better than StarFall did from the last time I shared my Dream Town in StarFall. I planted some yellow tulips along the clock.

In terms of Museum works, I donated a statue called Nike of Samothrace. I believe the counterfeit version of it had bat wings when the real version had bird wings.

--Day 53: Same as before--

View attachment 236934

The next day was not any different than the previous day, in terms of Andrea's development agenda. Like before, I built another Street Lamp, which makes the plaza look like a duplicate of the Café Plaza, but with a Flower Clock instead of a fountain and a Train Station being the local landmark. Also like before, I donated art to the Museum, giving Blathers a painting called Summer.

The only difference was that after the construction of the street lamp, I planned on the fourth wood bench, which is the only wood bench east of the Train Station.

--Day 54: Wood Bench built--

View attachment 236935

For the next three days, I built three different projects that were guaranteed to be the last of their kind. The first one was the wood bench, which is the closest to the residential area towards the northeast. The next one was the park clock, which was planned to be near the Police Station. From the beginning, I planned on building a police station near the extended campsite. I was gonna wait until I built the Police Station, but to be consistent of building major PWPs on Mondays, I decided to start with the park clock.

The last thing I did was donating the Folding Screen of Fujin and Rajin to the Museum. According to the art, they were the Gods of Wind and Thunder.

The picture I took was an Igloo Camp pic, since it's the last day of snow.

--Day 55: Snow melts away--

View attachment 236936

For the first time in MoonGlow's history since Andrea taken office, the snow has finally melted away. Andrea's yellow roof is clearly exposed, the trees are no longer snow-topped, and the town is beginning to look a lot more beautiful. I can agree that the snow is fun when it first appears, but after seeing it for a while, it begins to look boring as it makes your town uglier. I can also see the grass pattern for the first time, and I was right. My town's grass pattern is the circle grass pattern. I knew it from the beginning since the snow pattern was the star pattern.

At the same time, the Park Clock finishes construction. A ceremony was hosted around 6:00 in the morning. I planned on another street lamp project, and this one is along the path between the lighthouse plaza and the path to the Police Station.

The museum donation of the day was Sunflowers.

--Day 56: The Last Street Lamp--

View attachment 236937

On the second day after the snow melted away, the 12th street lamp was built. By this time, there will no longer be any street lamps in MoonGlow. Not to mention, but there's room for only three minor PWPs, all of them being arches. One of them is for the Café Plaza, one is for the Flower Clock Plaza, and the other is for the extended campsite. But the other path scenery is done.

The 12 street lamps I built in MoonGlow are:

1. Along a horizontal path south of the river.
  2. Near Andrea's house and a residential row.
  3. Parallel to the second one, along a path with four intersections.
  4. Near the bridge south of the river.
  5. Near the bridge north of the river.
  6. Near Town Hall, close to the Campground.
  7. On the right side of Town Hall.
  8. In Café Plaza, on the right of the fountain.
  9. In Café Plaza, on the left side of the fountain.
  10. In Flower Clock Plaza, on the left side of the Flower Clock.
  11. In Flower Clock Plaza, on the right side of the Flower Clock.
  12. Along a path, near the lighthouse.
After the last of the street lamps were built, Stitches suggested that I build a balloon arch. I was only looking for the flower arch and illuminated arch, but since I got a balloon one, I decided that I will build all three different arches. But the balloon arch isn't the next PWP in the line. It's the Police Station. I planned construction and finished donations. It was to be completed on February 27th.

The last museum donation of the month was the Shakoki-dogu figurine, which in ACNL, it is the ancient statue.

--End of Article--

Attachments

• MoonGlow Report Day 050.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 050.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 559
  • MoonGlow Report Day 051.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 051.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 63
  • MoonGlow Report Day 052.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 052.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 67
  • MoonGlow Report Day 053.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 053.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 64
  • MoonGlow Report Day 054.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 054.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 167
  • MoonGlow Report Day 055.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 055.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 66
  • MoonGlow Report Day 056.JPG
    MoonGlow Report Day 056.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 154
I just wanted to let you know that this was a very interesting read and I love that you did this. I'll definitely read through your other ones!

Back