• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The most exciting features!

TokyoRose

Member!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey everyone! I'm super excited for this game to be released and I have a question. What new features are you most excited about? I know I just can't wait to be mayor and buy myself cute shoes! (If you want to know how to get the shoe shop pm me) But what are you all excited for?

I think the island is the best

I love earning medals

The best thing is the dream mansion! And also this QR-Stuff. There are soooo awesome things! Like clothes from Final Fantasy and from different Anime. Love it sooo much :) Yesterday I found an super site for QR-Codes :)

I'm excited about the new ways I can design clothes now. With the large palette options I can finally design the outfits I've always wanted and I can make dresses or shirts now! I'm also in love with the shoes and socks idea.

The medals seem pretty fun and I love that we can customize furniture now!

The dream suit doesn't really thrill me though. Seems kinda boring, actually. >>;

Everything. But most of all, even more customization, like other people said. I can't wait to start making (hopefully) okay looking designs.

Almost everything, really. Mostly being mayor and the extra customization though. Too much stuff to be excited about though!

I'm just happy to have a game that I won't set down after a month. My friends and I all bought a copy of WW in anticipation and we played until we all paid off the entire house expansion and completed most of the museum (cause Art was just too annoying). However, I'm going to go crazy in this game. I'm excited as cuss for it!

Really, everything that's been added. I love the idea of being able to impact your town more than before, I love that they added QR functionality (I can't design that well), I think the idea of a Dream Suite is great, I think it's awesome. I'm just trying to make it through the last few days...

I'm excited about all of the changes, but I'm most psyched for the Dream Suite and clothes. So many clothes! QR codes! Socks! I'm going to be so fashionable.

I'm looking forward to the Dream Suite, QR code scanning, shoes and socks, and Re-Tail the most.

I really like how they implemented the QR code functionality. Finally I don't have to attempt to make my own terrible clothing.

Swimming, the Island and being Mayor are the big features I'm excited for. Also wearing pants and shoes, too!! :D

QR codes! Town and house customization. Just everything in general. This will be the first game I get to really play online so I'm really excited for that too

Back