• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official Looking For Thread - Amiibo Card Post Office

Looking for Ruby, Katt, Tangy, or Rosie! I know most of them are popular and I'm happy to trade. I have a few spare WA cards and NPC cards, plus a few series 1-4! Send me a list of your wants and I'll see what I got! (U.S. only please)
If you're still looking for Ruby I have her :) Let me know if you might be interested.

Looking for Bluebear. I have a number of Welcome Amiibo cards for trade and some dupes of Series 1-4 as well.

still looking for two series 4 cards and over a dozen WA. I an willing to do a 2:1 for some WA cards.

Looking for (* means it's a priority for me)

23 Cheri
30 Tiffany
77 Cherry
89 Diana
121 Tia
137 Cookie
221 Kody
234 Marina
274 Flora
285 Merengue
297 Apollo [maybe be receiving in trade]
331 Pashmina*
333 Lolly*
334 Erik
338 Fang*
356 Pietro
363 Celia
377 Sydney
379 Nibbles
385 Lucky
390 O'Hare
391 Gayle

Have many for trade:

High-value Series 1-4:
099 Molly
226 Mitzi
305 Celeste

WA series cards:
09 Huck
12 Wade
15 Rex
18 Jacob
21 Boyd
25 Plucky
32 Admiral
34 Boots (2x)
40 Tad
41 Norma [pending trade]
48 Cleo (2x)
49 Ike
50 Tasha

Lower tier Series 1-4:
041 Quillson (2x)
071 Yuka
084 Benjamin
136 Egbert
178 Hugh
245 Mac
257 Klaus
267 Pippy
284 Chadder
288 Curly
337 Queenie

Last edited:
Looking for Bluebear. I have a number of Welcome Amiibo cards for trade and some dupes of Series 1-4 as well.
Did you find Bluebear? I'd like to trade for one of your WA if you are still looking.

Still looking for two in series 4 and over a dozen WAs. Here’s what I don’t have and what I have to offer. Any help would be much appreciated :).

Will give away some for free once I complete my collection.

Looking especially for Claude, Spike and Hornsby, but ideally I’d like to finish my entire collection. Here is what I’m missing and what I have to offer. Will be giving some for free if I can complete my collection as well as cycle villagers for free.

Super long shot, but I'm looking for Lily for a friend! If anyone has a dupe of her, please let me know what you're looking for ^~^

Still looking for Claude, Spike and Hornsby’s amiibos as well as the rest of the cards that I’m missing.

Here is my thread.

Still looking for spike, hornsby, hopkins and others. only need two series 4 cards and several WAs until I complete my collection. Any help would be much appreciated

My thread is here.

• Love
Reactions: JSS
Back