• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official "Looking/Searching For" Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope people giving villagers away use this thread as reference.

Looking for Bones and either Chief or Wolfgang.

I am super poor though so all I have to offer is to reserve Lily, Pinky, Deli or Diva.
Thanks! :>

Out of curiosity, has anyone see anyone with Paula yet?
I'm hunting for an uchi villager, either Charlise or Paula. Both are cute as heck.

Looking for: Julian, getting him for free probably is not possible but I can pay 7m, at the moment it's all I have. Might get more in the future.

While I'm looking for any of the remaining cats in my signature, I'm particularly looking for Rudy. While it will be painful, I can eventually reset for Punchy, Tom, and Felicity. Rudy, however, would have to be a campsite villager. I'm really hoping to save my 100% camper rate day(the first time a camper ever comes, so right after you build it) so I can get Whitney for my best friend. She has really bad internet, and I don't think she'd be able to get her otherwise.

Unfortunately, I spent all my funds on three other dream animals of mine. It'll be awhile before I get lucky with turnips again. So, if anyone ever gives Rudy away for free, please keep me in mind

I hope people giving villagers away use this thread as reference.

Searching for Punchy or Shep.

Looking for someone who will give away Bluebear FOR FREE!

I really want to get the metal bench project but my only peppy villager is moving on the 27th...and I don't really fancy too many peppy villagers except for Bluebear so if you have her and she is moving I would really love if you would let me bring her to my town. If you have other peppy villagers that are moving that you would give away FOR FREE then maybe you could let me know about them too in case I don't find bluebear. Thank you c:

another note: I am giving my current peppy villager to a friend on the 27th so I can't TT until after that has been done

Searching for Chevre and Coco. If you have them and willing to have them move please PM me! I could give you bells or a villager or whatever!

Nate the bear is camping in my town today. PM if interested.

Still looking for Deirdre and Diana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back