• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

I found out recently that the stained glass in the game can be customized! I made one for all but my main room!

mermaid_room_by_valzed-dc6k88m.jpg - Mermaid Room

my_room_stained_glass_by_valzed-dc6k88c.jpg - My Private Room

zelda_room_by_valzed-dc6k882.jpg - LoZ Room (Don't mind my outfit - it was Shamrock Day.)

mario_room_stained_glass_by_valzed-dc6k88y.jpg - Mario (Nintendo) Room

gracie_room_by_valzed-dc6k895.jpg - My Gracie After Hours Bar

Villagers always say the funniest things to each other.

Rizzo1.gif

Rizzo1.gif

Rizzo1.gif

Rizzo1.gif

EDIT: Since the pictures rudely decided not to load, I'll just give the conversation in text.

Leonardo: If you want to prove that you were a baby, try reenacting it for us! Show us what you were like!

Rizzo: Ohhhhh. Ok, but...keep what you're about to see to yourself, OK?

Rizzo: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Maaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Baby hungwyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Leonardo: Oh man, Silver... This may have been a bad idea...

Rizzo: Get me my teddy!

Last edited:
wow__epona_by_valzed-dc6p952.jpg
Wow! Uh... no, I was heading to Re-Tail but now I now what you do in your free time. *Note to self - must warn Wolf Link*

detective_pikachu_day_by_valzed-dc6p95z.jpg
Mayor Val is all ready for the release of Detective Pikachu! Her first case? Figuring out who else Epona's been spying on.

On 3/3 at 11:11pm, Rafael and Octavian enjoying the full moon evening together.

HNI_0031.JPG

HNI_0009.JPG

It's really all the time!

HNI_0013.JPG

A rainy night in Flora.

HNI_0015.JPG

I really wish we could sit things in the center!
But hey we can sit on rocks now, Thanks Nintendo!​

Last edited:
I don't often see two villagers on a bench together!

HNI_0040.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't often see two villagers on a bench together!

HNI_0040.JPG

UZN9TdK.jpg
Gwen:So,mayor...would you like to hear Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto No.2 or Mozart's Piano Sonata No.16 in C major?

Mayor:Uhhh...I wanna hear Do the Funky Penguin.

Gwen:I'm afraid I don't know that one.

gWkCjbZ.jpg
Behold......the rare Sleeping Easter Bunny.If you wake her up before this Sunday all of the Easter eggs you'll receive will be the color of Donald Trump's face.

Last edited:
Can't remember what I was supposed to be sure about, but apparently it was serious stuff.

HNI_0064.JPG

They do say the same things quite a bit, but once in a while you get a jewel like this, lol.

HNI_0065.JPG

HNI_0066.JPG

HNI_0067.JPG

HNI_0068.JPG

Back