• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

Hey! I'm completely new to AC + these forums but this seems like a nice challenge to get to know the game :)
I started playing yesterday/today (midnight) so there wasn't much to do since everyone was sleeping xD

Cool, welcome to TBT (and AC)! If you know how, send me a PM with your town name, mayor name, villagers, timezone and native fruit so I can add you to our masterlist! :)

Hey! I'm completely new to AC + these forums but this seems like a nice challenge to get to know the game :)
I started playing yesterday/today (midnight) so there wasn't much to do since everyone was sleeping xD

Welcome! What are your starting villagers?

Deena requested the lghthouse today. It was a surprise as it was like 5 minutes after I turned on the game.

I also layed down quite a lot of my path, of which I am VERY proud of ;u;

I placed the lighthouse right away. Im quite annoyed with where I placed the campsite but I'm sure I'll find something to make it work

Deena requested the lghthouse today. It was a surprise as it was like 5 minutes after I turned on the game.

I also layed down quite a lot of my path, of which I am VERY proud of ;u;

I placed the lighthouse right away. Im quite annoyed with where I placed the campsite but I'm sure I'll find something to make it work
Same thing happened to me with Diana a few weeks ago. :p

Ugh I'm super bummed. Stupid best buy cancelled my Majoras Mask XL :( they should've just completely cancelled off the scalpers, not people who bought only one. :/ ah well, guess I gotta go with the monster hunter one.

In other news, I am just getting to log into my town. Wee adult hood with lots of responsibilities.

Pretty sure they arent allowed to just cancel them..

Ooh! Sweet app! I should use that instead, the spreadsheet is pretty clunky lol

i've paid for the non ad version but it's for life and so wort hit, i think the app is only a couple of pounds or dollars etc

Got my permit today so started a new bridge :D
Here's my map
tumblr_inline_niplz7mq5q1t98eyl.png

Not sure where I will place the cafe and police station when it comes. I was thinking just to the right of the three houses, right below the Town Hall, but then I might want to turn that area into a zen garden-ish place since my house and the Town Hall will be zen garden theme. But then I could turn that little island, close to the center surrounded by river, into a closed of zen garden... choices lol

I just realized.

I FORGOT TO GET A NEW EMOTION! D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Curse my forgetfulness! :mad:

Got my permit today so started a new bridge :D
Here's my map
tumblr_inline_niplz7mq5q1t98eyl.png

Not sure where I will place the cafe and police station when it comes. I was thinking just to the right of the three houses, right below the Town Hall, but then I might want to turn that area into a zen garden-ish place since my house and the Town Hall will be zen garden theme. But then I could turn that little island, close to the center surrounded by river, into a closed of zen garden... choices lol

wow, I love your map!

wow, I love your map!
Thanks, I quite like it too, even though I was aiming for a different map lol

Can you believe that villager house right in front of the town hall? lol it's literally right besides the pavement get, definitely saying yes when he wants to move.

Pretty sure they arent allowed to just cancel them..

But they most definitely are. Says so in the small writing. BB was being s****y and sold preorders the DIDNT have, then canceled all orders from scalpers (people who buy multiples to sell at ridiculous prices) and instead of outright cancelling theirs, they brought their orders down to 1, then canceled a bunch of people's who only had one order.

HYi75VE.jpg

Day 6 was pretty good.

7hscSWO.jpg

Paid off my loan!

uaNh18e.jpg

...and then I couldn't afford Bam's drinking fountain ;___;

zlCfzS7S5hkXqAIf2p

I also got this really nice letter back from Melba. She's so sweet :blush:

RG83R22.jpg

It's gonna look a little bigger tomorrow, but here is how the exterior of my house is turning out. Still going with the greenish/flower-y theme.

JS9xa9M.jpg

And then some late-night fishing.

Rolf is moving in tomorrow. Eh, he's not bad like Hans but I don't like him either. He can go after Hans :rolleyes:

I also set up my tumblr for this. :cool: I'm still not satisfied with the layout, but I know that if I start messing with it now I'll be stuck on there for hours so I'm leaving it alone for now.

Back