• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

I've been thinking about buying a 32g sd card for my 3DS {as well as a second copy of AC:NL}. I found one on Amazon that people say works great with it. Has anyone ever transferred files from one sd card to another? Nintendo has a guide on how to do it, but I don't want to accidentally mess anything up.

I did this years ago, but as long as you follow the instructions to the letter you should be fine. iirc it was just as simple as moving a few folders over, but I didn't have as much digital content back then either >_>

zlCfzS6ACgcY83kOko

Really late to the party but I want to jump in on this. I've been kind of dissatisfied with my old town so I want to change things up a bit.

I did this years ago, but as long as you follow the instructions to the letter you should be fine. iirc it was just as simple as moving a few folders over, but I didn't have as much digital content back then either >_>

zlCfzS6ACgcY83kOko

Really late to the party but I want to jump in on this. I've been kind of dissatisfied with my old town so I want to change things up a bit.

Welcome to the challenge! And congrats on the awesome starting villagers!

zlCfzS6ACgcY83kOko

Pokemon FTW

Welcome to the OYC though! It's good to see we have people joining even after January 1st.

Finally got the dang Hero's clothes. But the boots still evade me TT_____TT Fortune #49 please show up already

Not much happened today, mostly villager chatter.

HNI_0060.JPG

Idk, but I wanted to dig up the pitfall. :(

HNI_0061.JPG

You cant even get in the whirlpool bath....

HNI_0063.JPG

OH NO! If I don't find a pear hes gonna do it! D: Yeah right....

HNI_0064.JPG

I bet its gonna be hard.

HNI_0065.JPG

No, just no.... (You get it if you make your villagers original)

I'm going to join! I started on the 19th though so i'll do it until that day. I wanted a town with a huge expanse of land and a right hand side beach and got it ^_^ It's a bit small but this is it:

gEF1Am.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

My house is right at the top left hand corner ABOVE the river LOL nook let me build there. Notice how there's NOTHING across the bridge I have no need to go down there XD

I'm going to join! I started on the 19th though so i'll do it until that day. I wanted a town with a huge expanse of land and a right hand side beach and got it ^_^ It's a bit small but this is it:

gEF1Am.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

My house is right at the top left hand corner ABOVE the river LOL nook let me build there. Notice how there's NOTHING across the bridge I have no need to go down there XD

I like your map!:blush:

Was going to put my house there but then I was like...the corner is quite cool. It's so compact lol

Last edited:
I guess i'll save it for tilling and projects! Make a little utopia lol

Guys, I have an idea?

Every week we could all post a picture of a favourite part of our town to show how our towns are developing? :O

Also Deena jsut requested the flower Arch

Guys, I have an idea?

Every week we could all post a picture of a favourite part of our town to show how our towns are developing? :O

Also Deena jsut requested the flower Arch
Great Idea! But I don't have a favorite spot in town because there are no paths.

I don't have a favorite spot either, I'm not really planning on huge landscaping (maybe a simple path around town) so I think my town is beautiful in every part of it. <3

It can be whatever.

Like favourite moment of the week.

If everyone posts on Mondays? (Today would be pictures from last week)?

Back