The Pointless Quiz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1...Had to live your entire life eating one appetizer, what would it be? Mozzarella Sticks
#2...Were stuck in limbo. what five TBT users would you want to be stuck with? Psychonaut, Ron, Alfred, Holden, LisaKileyCollin
#3...Were stuck in a zombie apocalypse, what five video game characters would you want to be stuck with? Solid Snake, Groudon, Minecrafter, Ratchet, and Clank.
#4...Were trapped in one place on the earth. where would it be? On an unexplored island with food to last me the rest of my life.
and it needs some women.
#5...Could be any real or fictional species, what would you be? Ditto or Castform
#6...Were trapped in a music video your entire life, what music video would that be? No clue, they would all pretty much suck.
Or Never Gonna Give You Up, I could at least laugh at people when they watch it.
#7...Were a smiley (using the smileys to your left), which one would you be? :eek:fftopic:
#8...Were the child of a fictional villain (The Joker, Dr. Doom, Bowser, etc.), Who would you want your father to be? Darth Vader
#9...Were a ghost from Luigi's Mansion, who would you want to be? Never played it, so the most kick ass one.
#10...Could choose the tenth question, what would it be? Is this a question.

I gitted 'er done. 8D

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Best Survey of the thread right here</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">If You...
#1...Had to live your entire life eating one appetizer, what would it be?- Chips and spinach dip x3
#2...Were stuck in limbo. what five TBT users would you want to be stuck with?- Kalinn, Petah, Psycho, Rawb, and Trevor, because he's kind of a genius
#3...Were stuck in a zombie apocalypse, what five video game characters would you want to be stuck with?- Leon S. Kennedy (<3), Claire Redfield, Miles Edgeworth (cuz why not), Link THE HERO OF TIME, and some giant badass dragon thing
#4...Were trapped in one place on the earth. where would it be?- New York City
#5...Could be any real or fictional species, what would you be?- A fairy
#6...Were trapped in a music video your entire life, what music video would that be?- Lucy In the Sky With Diamonds 8D (I guess the scene from the Yellow Submarine counts?)
#7...Were a smiley (using the smileys to your left), which one would you be? T_T
#8...Were the child of a fictional villain (The Joker, Dr. Doom, Bowser, etc.), Who would you want your father to be?- Sephiroth 8D
#9...Were a ghost from Luigi's Mansion, who would you want to be?- I've never played that game. :c *looks it up* Uh... Lydia...
#10...Could choose the tenth question, what would it be?- What's the thing the most precious to you in the whole world? =O</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">If You...
#1...Had to live your entire life eating one appetizer, what would it be?
-potato skins with cheese and bacon :p yes I would die rather fast from a heart attack or something.

#2...Were stuck in limbo. what five TBT users would you want to be stuck with?
-ummmmmmmm ummmmmm I don't think I can answer this really the ones I want stuck in limbo I don't want to be with and I wouldn't wish people I like into limbo!

#3...Were stuck in a zombie apocalypse, what five video game characters would you want to be stuck with?

Ah well Gordan Freeman, cause physics make him good at hitting things with a crowbar. Kirby for pink cuddliness /ability to eat zombies. Spekio from chrono trigger, so he can teach me magic lol. Samus to bring the fire power. And how about Tom Nook, cause he is loaded and in charge of the mob :p
#4...Were trapped in one place on the earth. where would it be?

Hmmm this one is hard, but I am already trapped on Earth!
#5...Could be any real or fictional species, what would you be?

Protoss, I mean after reading the starcraft books, they are psychic, and just live off solar energy like a plant, you know how much money you could save not eating?
#6...Were trapped in a music video your entire life, what music video would that be?

Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down....
#7...Were a smiley (using the smileys to your left), which one would you be?

:p
#8...Were the child of a fictional villain (The Joker, Dr. Doom, Bowser, etc.), Who would you want your father to be?

Wow this is an odd question... umm how about Darth Vader, he seemed to actually care about his kids at least somewhat :p
#9...Were a ghost from Luigi's Mansion, who would you want to be?

I have no idea.... Ben Franklin?
#10...Could choose the tenth question, what would it be?
If you could live on the moon what crater would you live in?
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>My Answers!</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
If you...
Tomato Soup
Kalinn, Psychonaut, Tyeforce, David and Naruto-ACWiiAdict.
#3...Were stuck in a zombie apocalypse, what five video game characters would you want to be stuck with?
The four characters off of CoD 5 Nazi Zombies (Lol I forget their names!!) and Link. (The Link from Twilight Princess)
London (London is the coolest city in the world!)
Either a Timelord or a Hylian
#6...Were trapped in a music video your entire life, what music video would that be?
Muse- Uprising.
^_^
#8...Were the child of a fictional villain (The Joker, Dr. Doom, Bowser, etc.), Who would you want your father to be?
The Master
I've never played Luigi's Mansion.
How are you?</div>

Did I pass?

kalinn said:
Bacon Boy said:
kalinn said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">If You...
Answer: Calimari

#2...Were stuck in limbo, what five TBT users would you want to be stuck with?
Answer: Kalinn, Andy, Faren, Psychonaut, and Comatose.

Answer: Link, Kirby, Snake, Zoey, and Samus.

Answer: South Dakota, back in the cabin area we stayed at. Loved it there.

Answer: Pok

Happy Mask Salesman said:
Poison Ivy; Talk about MILF
I don't remember Poison Ivy being a dude o_o

Thunderstruck said:
Lol, May be she just wears the pants in the relationship :p

Sporge27 said:
Thunderstruck said:
Lol, May be she just wears the pants in the relationship :p
She's a single mother. She plays both the father figure and the mother figure to me! Shut up! She's a nice woman!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">If You...
Lobster and CrabMeat Stuffed Mushrooms
Leslie141, faithe31, Poppygold, Noah2000, and Psychonaut
Crash Bandicoot, Sonic, Lucario, Snake, and Fox
Either Florida, Texas, or Colorado.
Latios or Glaceon
I don't watch music videos.
:dance:
Darth Vader
Pink Boo
If you were a food, what food would you be?</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>FWAHTHEFWAHHHH</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">If You...
Chocolate-covered strawberries ;D
Colin, Trevor, Lisa, Ron, Psychonaut
The ones who kill zombies best? 8D
Either Paris or Seoul.
BUNNEH.
HER WHISPER IS THE LUCIFERRRRRR~
:gyroidshake:
Darth Vader
A cool one? 8D
something stupid probably.</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back